Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
assist service park

Service Park assist
Overtime my car is on auto stop and then i press the clutch to get going agin this message always comes up. EVERY single time this happens without fail. the car is only 3 weeks old so its a bit weird... anyone had this before?
I have it If I unplug the button or control module as it's only 3 weeks old take it back and get them to fix it.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
(10:th-Jan-2016, 10:54:56)Rusty2009 Wrote: I have it If I unplug the button or control module as it's only 3 weeks old take it back and get them to fix it.

Yea its in tuesday mate as I got a red line going down my satnav screen. Not keen on having them take the car apart though if I'm honest lol... Usually car goes in for 1 problem comes out with another coz they ballsed something up lol.
So apparently my car was due an update today and this cleared the park assist. But weird that they didn't look into it and just updated it to clear it?
That's the monkeys at the dealership for you.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
That's there policy if your on older software. Happened on my VXR on the tpms one sensor kept failing they did an update first then changed the sensor in the end moved the rf module behind the dash and fault cured.

They've got a set procedure to go through before changing parts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It does make sense. There's no point hemeraging money on parts if it's not needed

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
(13:th-Jan-2016, 09:29:03)cornishtaz Wrote: That's there policy if your on older software. Happened on my VXR on the tpms one sensor kept failing they did an update first then changed the sensor in the end moved the rf module behind the dash and fault cured.

They've got a set procedure to go through before changing parts.

They do have a procedure but they told to only update the software if directed to by a TSB.

Yet on the other hand when you do a SPS configuring you get told to make sure the module has up to date software.

But they should of gone through all diagnostics before updating the software.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
It didn't even clear it as the same problem is back today lol. Its in wednesday anyway for a new navi 950 unit so ill tell them AGAIN then lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Service ESP/battery draining Derekjwhite 7 9,976 17:th-Apr-2018, 20:40:36
Last Post: niteram
  Service vehicle soon? zaghloul 5 8,318 30:th-Jun-2017, 01:39:45
Last Post: zaghloul
  Radiator Fan and Service TAG Issue Roden 10 9,768 8:th-Jun-2016, 19:44:47
Last Post: Roden
  Service AFL Lamp Rusty2009 11 27,873 5:th-Feb-2015, 17:33:08
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Hill active assist Lewis6317 15 10,720 9:th-Sep-2014, 10:42:48
Last Post: Lewis6317