Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
service afl

Service AFL

I have had this warning appear sporadically but then next time I get in its gone... its due a service soon so will get them to check it out but anyone else had this?

I have the premium lighting pack btw
Using Tapatalk
I'll have a look on TIS over the weekend.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
There is not a lot of info on this really you want a DTC code,

A search of the internet and it could be anything from the lamp unit itself right down to a faulty levelling sensor.

When it comes up does your lights still work?

If you can get a DTC (dealer or someone else with the tool) you're too far from me, I would be able to tell you more.

If it is a rear sensor fear not I have a spare here for sale, although the do need configuring.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Thanks, the headlights work but not the intelligent bit where they light up going around corners etc

As suspected I went out again last night & problem had gone!

I will mention it when it goes in for service.
Using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Service ESP/battery draining Derekjwhite 7 9,976 17:th-Apr-2018, 20:40:36
Last Post: niteram
  Service vehicle soon? zaghloul 5 8,318 30:th-Jun-2017, 01:39:45
Last Post: zaghloul
  Radiator Fan and Service TAG Issue Roden 10 9,768 8:th-Jun-2016, 19:44:47
Last Post: Roden
  Service Park assist Kris 8 11,888 13:th-Jan-2016, 19:23:35
Last Post: Kris
  Service AFL Lamp Rusty2009 11 27,873 5:th-Feb-2015, 17:33:08