Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
prefer door gtc you which do 5 or

Which do you prefer, 5 door or GTC
Simple, let's have a vote!!
I'll start this off, even though I've now got a 5 door I do miss my old gtc, BUT 5 door is more practical
well i have a 5 door that i really like but i also like the GTC
i would have to vote twice.
tucpal Wrote:well i have a 5 door that i really like but i also like the GTC
i would have to vote twice.

I made it so you couldn't

You have to make choices in life
I'm not a fan of 3-doors so my vote is 5-doors, but yes I do like the GTC.

Mind you I want the VXR8
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
I can't vote on tapa talk?

3dr for me, and that's for all cars.

The 5dr astra looks too bulky & like a standard car whereas a 3dr looks sporty.
Using Tapatalk
I like them both. I love the way the 3 door drives, But like the 5 door for it's practicality. Also like the fact the 5 door is built in the UK. I wished the 3 door was also built here as well after been on a tour of the Ellesmere port plant .
i get a tour every week.
5 door astra j for me as easier with the kids
Um the 5 door is losing the poll might have to fix this
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
guess its just me and you rusty that have voted it lol
add the sport tourer then the 5 door will be second
5 door every time, I don't like those great big doors which I can't open far enough in a carpark nerrow spaces to get in and out of the car.
Migwell030744 Wrote:5 door every time, I don't like those great big doors which I can't open far enough in a carpark nerrow spaces to get in and out of the car.

Ha ha, they are huge but I am that person who parks over 2 bays anyway so it's cool.
Using Tapatalk
Jody do you pay for a parking ticket for both bays, it must cost you a fortune. LAUGHING OUT LOUD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
This is the view most seen by others
Migwell030744 Wrote:Jody do you pay for a parking ticket for both bays, it must cost you a fortune. LAUGHING OUT LOUD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, I also have an issue about paying for parking so tend to only park where it is free.
Using Tapatalk
Joking aside if you open the doors on the GTC and hit 70 mph it will actually fly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
J1ODYA Wrote:No, I also have an issue about paying for parking so tend to only park where it is free.

Now this I must try, see how many angry notices I get on windscreen "There are other people in this car park not just you!"
Not liking the split front grill on that VXR8. That bit of white in the middle making it look a bit like a BMW is not for me. Also the drop in the rear panel looks untidy, would have liked it to go straight across. Other than that OK (WOW)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vxr bumper on 5 door Astra j Sh4rk2007 10 8,077 6:th-Jun-2021, 18:25:04
Last Post: jeniferbitcoin71
  Diesel door wont opel Arkanggel10 2 1,466 13:th-May-2021, 15:31:33
Last Post: Arkanggel10
  door drain grommets bigbadkes 2 2,080 28:th-Aug-2020, 19:45:49
Last Post: niteram
  1.6 cdti 5 door exhaust tip? h4r7y 1 2,123 17:th-Jul-2020, 06:47:38
Last Post: Rusty2009
  passenger door deadlocked celrx 3 2,046 15:th-May-2020, 15:29:46
Last Post: paula9568