Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
light warning sensor

Light sensor warning!
[ATTACH]469[/ATTACH]

Hey again guys, I keep getting this error for both sides, but not always, it appears when I switch the lights on... Its strange. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Have you changed any the DRL sidelight bulbs? Also this can come up for the light too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
I have not changed nor played with any lights Rusty. Oh only the rear left back light bulb. Those warnings came 2 month ago :( I showd the message to the Opel service & they didnt know what to do ( Monkeys ) they told me they have to make tests. I have an OBD2 Bluetooth device can i use it to see this problem ?
Do you have auto lights?

If not start the car and make sure both DRL'S are lit then put side lights on and check both sidelight bulbs are working, then walk to back and check rear lights are.

Put on to dipped head lights and again walk round the car and check.

I'm sure you find there is a bulb out be it DRL sidelight or rear sidelight, no need for fancy computer bits.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
as rusty says i it a random message it will will be the DRL or taillights check every light one will be out
[MENTION=1]Rusty2009[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]tucpal[/MENTION] Guys just checked every single light but no dice :( I think there is something loose there, can anyone post me a link on how to change the bulbs, I want to check every single connection. Cheers.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
The last time I had this problem it was the drl I changed it and it went away there are some how To for drl and bulb change and tail lights in the how to section
here you go

http://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-HOW-...AIL-LIGHTS

http://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-How-...d-h7-bulbs

if you read the posts in the drl h7 thread you can see lewis had the same problem
[MENTION=2]tucpal[/MENTION] Thank you mate for your help. Last night I got a burned brake light error so I verified & it was burned. I red both of the links, I found those leds bulbs in my country & I would like from you to tell me if they will work if I replace them as in your post. And also can you tell me please a good bulb for the break lights ? Thanks again tucpal.
1st Option

Here are all of them of canbus

All of the Can Bus
the taillights can be replaced with the LED W5W T10 501
reverse light and rear fog light are LED H21W 433D

there is a warning with the rear taillight LED,s if you have DAB they can interfere with the radio reception but FM there is no problem at all

this is is what i used
taillights

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161362852238?_...EBIDX%3AIT

fog and reverse lights

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141191988703?_...EBIDX%3AIT

you may find them cheaper in Romania

http://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-How-...erse-light

as for the brake lights i have the standard bulbs still as they are on the canbus and you will get errors
if they are changed to led and load resisters would need to put in place and it is just not worth the bother

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tail light cover callyross 4 2,465 9:th-Mar-2020, 08:21:47
Last Post: Jpbroad1970
2015 Gtc reverse light Elad1962 2 2,524 18:th-Jun-2019, 17:06:49
Last Post: vocky
  Fuels Temperature sensor Nuko-san 8 12,330 4:th-May-2019, 19:03:50
Last Post: StevieRay
  courtesy light jj120979 5 4,473 19:th-Jun-2017, 10:40:12
Last Post: jj120979
  Sensor Box Window Tint sheppy1 1 5,585 29:th-Jul-2016, 16:10:25
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Fog Light's GOKIWI 3 4,196 23:rd-May-2016, 14:42:55
Last Post: sheppy1
  Third break light/High level break light VK91 3 5,471 3:rd-Jan-2016, 22:18:03
Last Post: cornishtaz
  Indicator/Fog Light Replacement sheppy1 12 8,393 11:th-Mar-2015, 08:50:55
  AFL level sensor recalibration cornishtaz 4 7,422 30:th-Apr-2014, 08:38:20
  Remove the sensor casing on the windscreen JohnL 3 7,168 9:th-Apr-2014, 18:17:59