Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
s light fog

Fog Light's
Hi,

So Doris doesn't come with fog lights (there's a black plastic insert below the indicator), can these be retrofitted and does anybody have a part number ?.

Found this not sure if it's what I am after

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-ASTRA...Sw3mpXFdN0
Hey! I actually retrofitted fogs to my car too... Mines a face-lift model though... Not sure what yours is? I was told that only fogs from a face-lift model will fit a face-lift model.

Anyway.. You're gonna need the fogs and surrounds, the bulbs obviously and wiring between the BCM and the front fuse box too... Then you're gonna need someone to programme it all.

All in it cost me around £250 and had to have custom wiring made up by @Rusty2009 and programming done by vauxhall (@Rusty2009 can do that too).

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

Oh that's a bummer (programming/custom wiring looms) - All of a sudden this isn't an attractive option anymore, I'm used to my Seat having tall these things as standard.
Yeah it's a pain really as most things need either one or the other or sometimes both!

TBH unless you really want or need them... I wouldn't bother! If it's for looks then you could always just buy the fogs and surrounds and install them and just don't wire or programme them... You won't fail and MOT or anything like that with them in that state

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tail light cover callyross 4 2,436 9:th-Mar-2020, 08:21:47
Last Post: Jpbroad1970
2015 Gtc reverse light Elad1962 2 2,504 18:th-Jun-2019, 17:06:49
Last Post: vocky
  courtesy light jj120979 5 4,463 19:th-Jun-2017, 10:40:12
Last Post: jj120979
  Third break light/High level break light VK91 3 5,451 3:rd-Jan-2016, 22:18:03
Last Post: cornishtaz