Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
problem already new gtc my

My new Gtc problem already

Hey guys sorry for the delay with the pics it's been a long weekend and finally
Parked the car up and stayed in doors lol

I picked up my gtc on Friday and after a long wait at vauxhall everything was good to go
I've literally been over the moon with the car and even happier now I've finally got it.

As some of you know I was looking at getting some tint just couldn't decide how dark to go and if
I should do the fronts and the rears or just the rears so Once I left vauxhall I went straight to auto shades
In Sutton Surrey and ended up just getting the rears done with the option of possibly getting the fronts done in the future.

Anyways after being on the buzz of getting the new car and getting the rears tinted i was at a set of lights at a halt and I could here a whining noise from the front droning through the inside of the car at first I possibly thought it was just a fan and I was being paranoid but as I pulled away the noise stopped and continued to drone and make noise mainly when slowly coming to a halt or pulling away.

I took it back to vauxhall to get told I should live with it for a couple of weeks and then book it in even know the mechanic and parts manager clearly could hear the noise to which neither of them had a clue what it was.

I have booked the car in for tomorrow 5pm along as I can make it from work and have been told they will have the car for a couple of days and give me a car till mines fixed. So not been best pleased with vauxhall .

I love the car and I would defend it to the high hills if I had to but just annoyed already I have an issue

Anyways some pics should be below haven't got many and there not great ones but have a look
Don't worry, they will get to the bottom of it, bet your a bit gutted still!
Gutted a understatement lol especially when I was so happy with it but s**t happens I suppose

Very nice, only thing that puts me off is that it looks like jody's
It won't look like it for long lol
What a fat ****?

did you get the LED lights?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Didn't get them in the end one minute he wanted 100 and then said 150 so I just said forget it I'll swallow my standards for abit
I was so peed off with the car once I heard the noise I didn't want to spend £1 on it after that lol
Lol can you get video of sound it may help.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
I'll try not right this second tho as it's lashing down outside
very nice car they do look real good in white
sure they will get it sorted everyone has a niggle at the start
but they are generally good and will get it done for sure.
Thanks mate wasn't expecting a niggle on day one tho lol
the last checks on the car are done by the owner
they don't test drive the car out of the factory they just drive them to the car park
the warranty will cover any mishaps

i had a few things wrong when i picked my car up but all sorted out now
it is worrying but dont panic you will get it all sorted
Lovely motor buddy.
Looks good mate. £150 for the rear lights is still a good price the outer lights new are £180 each
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cool, and except for mine is lowered, has different wheels, stickers & the front number plate relocated... It looks just like mine lol
Using Tapatalk
Dropped it off today and have been given a auto insignia elite :( better than nothing I suppose one thing I am literally even more gutted mine didn't come with those adaptive head lights as this insignia has them I can't believe how good they are.

Been told car should be done Thursday so fingers crossed
Hi, this is exactly what is happening to my Astra GTC 1.6T 200bhp, Only got it Monday, 64 Plate. What was the diagnosis?, mine is booked in on 10th March for this very issue.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ongoing problem UPDATE Cameron UK 35 18,262 23:rd-Aug-2021, 11:00:32
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Astra j radio / display problem Trublu24 6 16,491 1:st-Feb-2019, 08:38:04
  MAF Mass Air Flow Sensor is this common problem caretaker 3 12,431 21:st-Aug-2016, 19:42:18
Last Post: tucpal
  fan blow problem ozzysastra 7 9,216 31:st-Dec-2014, 09:52:28
Last Post: Lewis6317
  Occasional problem turning on webby. 3 10,420 17:th-Oct-2014, 18:50:27
Last Post: tucpal
  got quite a problem Gilmore 8 10,475 23:rd-Aug-2014, 10:40:08
Last Post: Gilmore
  Problem with park assist Lewis6317 14 14,600 22:nd-Aug-2014, 17:42:19
  Key problem on Astra. Rampage 5 8,523 5:th-Aug-2014, 22:17:58
  Pain in the assignment problem Cameron UK 42 21,328 19:th-Mar-2014, 13:29:00