Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
facelift door 5 front splitter

facelift 5-door front splitter
well been looking for sometime for a splitter for facelift 5-door J and this is the one I am after

trouble is dont know where to get it from.....anyone got any ideas as this is on the ASTRA J TEAM, Turkey profile on facebook
Haven't got a clue but if you find out don't forget to share with us looks really smart.
dont know what it is but the UK is lacking in products like this....if you look on the ASTRA J Team photos they seem to have loads to choose from
looks like the one i linked in this post for you
http://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-Fron...r-facelift

but there is some news the limited edition astra j with the biturbo front end is coming to an end soon
and a front lower spoiler is being sent out for the face lift
bad news it is very very new and parts may be very hard to find
i will have a look for the photo i found
no idea what i did with that sorry but it will be out very soon

but i did find this one

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&...6405961153

Sure another one today sorry I can not get pics for you JJ but they are being sent out now you may get help by asking at lookers etc but it has just come out a few mouths back so still really new at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cheers Tucpal...will do some digging on the genuine vauxhall one but no doubt will be a fortune!! will keep you posted
anyone found anything on the revised front splitter
JJ-Yorks Wrote:anyone found anything on the revised front splitter

I posted a link to a genuine vauxhall one in the eBay section
he means the facelift camaron
there is one out but only on my14.5 models
Got some pictures coming tonight of the spoiler for you JJ lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HERE YOU GO
they are the best pics i could get as i looked a bit odd taking pic,s of someones car in the car park at work

hope that helps
You just had too put them up didn't you.

looks nice now I got to get one.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
tucpal Wrote:HERE YOU GO
they are the best pics i could get as i looked a bit odd taking pic,s of someones car in the car park at work

hope that helps

Thanks Tucpal...think I will try and find time to ring Vauxhall either tomorrow or Friday and get a price...will let you know :-)
....just found email address for our local dealers parts department so I have requested the price and availability
I don't think they look much different from the standard front end of the car

I would want something that you would no straight away was different
What is the rear end of the kit like and side skirts?
just like the biturbo mate
price is £279.60....factory order only....and been told they cant take order over the phone for this, would have to call into the dealership
good to know how much but that would be in primer and have no paint i guess
JJ-Yorks Wrote:price is £279.60....factory order only....and been told they cant take order over the phone for this, would have to call into the dealership

This is cos they want you to pay upfront
Try autovaux they always come in cheaper mate.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Retrofit front parking sensors (GTC) pedroc1999 3 2,364 27:th-May-2023, 23:46:17
Last Post: M.Duman
  Lowering springs identify front rear martinpe68 1 1,676 12:th-Sep-2021, 15:22:37
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Vxr bumper on 5 door Astra j Sh4rk2007 10 8,068 6:th-Jun-2021, 18:25:04
Last Post: jeniferbitcoin71
  Diesel door wont opel Arkanggel10 2 1,463 13:th-May-2021, 15:31:33
Last Post: Arkanggel10
  Front PDC wiring diagram milozic 1 2,473 2:nd-Feb-2021, 09:33:19
  Front suspension knock????? Sri~mike 10 8,120 22:nd-Dec-2020, 10:21:36
Last Post: M222RJF
  VXR Front Bumper onto a 5dr Bear 2 3,363 3:rd-Oct-2020, 11:48:59
Last Post: Jpbroad1970
  door drain grommets bigbadkes 2 2,076 28:th-Aug-2020, 19:45:49
Last Post: niteram
  1.6 cdti 5 door exhaust tip? h4r7y 1 2,119 17:th-Jul-2020, 06:47:38
  2017 GTC Limited edition - Front wheel noise Nathan191210 4 2,640 12:th-Jul-2020, 07:37:10