Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
battery lights off no dash or instruments

No Dash Lights or Instruments / battery off
I have just fitted a tow bar wiring kit to my gtc 1.4
I took of the negative battery connection.
Added the wiring as per instructions now when i start the car i have no dials or lights on dash no sat nav nothing as if a fuse had blown but they are all in order. I undone the wiring but this has not cured the problem.
Could this be down to the battery being off or is it more drastic.
If it is the battery can i do a simple fix ie reset or is it a case of in to the dealership :(
there should be two fuses for the display

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reversing lights AndyF79 4 3,365 12:th-Sep-2019, 12:37:51
Last Post: AndyF79
  Service ESP/battery draining Derekjwhite 7 9,982 17:th-Apr-2018, 20:40:36
Last Post: niteram
  ASTRA J CONDENSATION IN FRONT AND REAR LIGHTS! LukeAstra15 7 8,222 9:th-Jan-2016, 18:45:36
Last Post: tucpal