Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
to back ebay need on cut

Need to cut back on eBay
This is my eBay at the moment of things I've bought, doesn't include things I'm bidding on lol

Oh and the sticky pads are for pressed plates I ordered

im not going to show my ebay at the moment or my aliexpress, these days i either get it delivered to my neighbour who i bribe with wine to keep quiet to my husband or argos where i can nip in when he,s not with me lol
It'd so odd! @mrtc you're the female version of me! Everything you say and do is what I do to avoid the Mrs finding out what I buy! Haha. Somehow managed to get away with buying a remap, new phone and my alloys this month lol

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

Thats awesome. I always say i get paid about 15% less than i do. Never know when u need the money

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
(28:th-Mar-2016, 15:26:14)sheppy1 Wrote: It'd so odd! @mrtc you're the female version of me! Everything you say and do is what I do to avoid the Mrs finding out what I buy! Haha. Somehow managed to get away with buying a remap, new phone and my alloys this month lol

How!!??

Mine is still none the wiser about the new sky box. Although that said, I used the sky app on my phone yesterday to put a programme on otherwise she'd have clocked the somewhat massive amount of HD space left on the planner Haha.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
(28:th-Mar-2016, 16:36:41)bhalay207 Wrote:
(28:th-Mar-2016, 15:26:14)sheppy1 Wrote: It'd so odd! @mrtc you're the female version of me! Everything you say and do is what I do to avoid the Mrs finding out what I buy! Haha. Somehow managed to get away with buying a remap, new phone and my alloys this month lol

How!!??

Mine is still none the wiser about the new sky box. Although that said, I used the sky app on my phone yesterday to put a programme on otherwise she'd have clocked the somewhat massive amount of HD space left on the planner Haha.

Well she knows about most of the stuff... Just not the genuine reason for me getting them and also not always the full cost

Hehe.. me personal always think for weeks before I buy something, "do I really need this now or should I wait". Wait until the old ones is broken instead, like bulbs. It is like you go mad on someone, stop for a few second and think and let the most of the anger pass. Its hard but works pretty well.
(28:th-Mar-2016, 17:47:48)sheppy1 Wrote:
(28:th-Mar-2016, 16:36:41)bhalay207 Wrote:

How!!??

Well she knows about most of the stuff... Just not the genuine reason for me getting them and also not always the full cost

I'm still confused about the phone... How doesn't she know about that?

Oh she knows... But with those I just buy them and tell her afterwards and generally don't say the full price haha. I go through about 9 or 10 a year as I love my gadgets! I'm a total nerd haha

So it's same old for her then! I like your style Sheppy lad!

Just thought id post a pic of spme of my internet spending lol.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
That's an awful lot of chrome! Haha

it is alot of chrome but i will be getting a astra elite, they are very dark inside, needs brightening up a little
Yeah you're right, mines elite spec (and more) and it was very dark and dull till I added the Navi system and the ambient lighting etc. Still a bit too boring though

Irony that all that is for a car you don't have yet. That's what you call commitment!

true lol
Your have fun with the door speakers I've only done 2 doors and both are held on with masking tape and the rear has almost fallen off.

Just gonna remove them and start the hunt for door cards with it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
(3:rd-Apr-2016, 23:07:02)Rusty2009 Wrote: Your have fun with the door speakers I've only done 2 doors and both are held on with masking tape and the rear has almost fallen off.

Just gonna remove them and start the hunt for door cards with it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I got lucky when I got my leather door cards with the chrome trim included in the sale with the leather seats didn't I!

jammy bar steward
But... One of the seats turned out not to be heated so yeah... Evened itself out haha

im still not able to curb my ebay spending, i recently bought a load of stuff for my garden to spruce it up,
It's all about safety , everything I buy is to keep me safe...............

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Back box Nick 0 2,529 26:th-Apr-2017, 10:46:17
Last Post: Nick
  ebay CraigSRi 10 6,346 20:th-Apr-2016, 07:30:34
Last Post: andy2174
  Those golden flash back moments.... bhalay207 2 3,283 19:th-Nov-2015, 11:16:33
Last Post: bhalay207
  Ebay trader Aply20 Nickmagicfingers1981 25 11,748 29:th-Jun-2015, 21:51:55
Last Post: Rusty2009
  I am back Dicko 10 7,426 20:th-Jun-2015, 07:01:26
Last Post: tucpal
  ebay tucpal 6 4,906 4:th-Sep-2014, 19:11:18
Last Post: tucpal