Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
those back flash moments golden

Those golden flash back moments....
So yesterday I thought I'd be productive on my days off and clean out a cupboard that was long overdue. Anyway, I came across my old iPod mini.... Yes iPod mini.... From back in the early 2000's along with the original charger and cable.

So being the nostalgic person I am I decided to give it a charge and put it in the car and give the old classics a good blast.

This morning on the way back from Sainsburys this little gem came on and Oh did the volume get cranked... I even had a little boogie

What little pearls have you guys come across that's taken you 'back in the day'?

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
I've had to change my radio station as the my local TBH was getting utter rubbish and you could hear the same song 5 times in a couple of hours plus they where leaving DAB.

So I found Smooth Dorset that was ok (Had that Kate from GMTV) but then I switched over to Gold and for some reason the old music has been played abit loud, the kids love it too which stops them moaning.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
We've got smooth up here too. They play a few classics to be fair. If ever you want to listen to a good radio station whilst on a pc, give gem106 a try... That's pretty good.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Back box Nick 0 2,534 26:th-Apr-2017, 10:46:17
Last Post: Nick
  Need to cut back on eBay Cameron UK 21 10,991 7:th-Jun-2016, 13:32:15
Last Post: GOKIWI
  I am back Dicko 10 7,433 20:th-Jun-2015, 07:01:26
Last Post: tucpal