Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 11,819
» Latest member: NRunix
» Forum threads: 4,547
» Forum posts: 49,657

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
coolant pipe part number
Forum: Request for information
Last Post: livo
11 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 34
Chirping noise
Forum: Astra-J/GTC Common Problems
Last Post: Rusty2009
7:th-May-2024, 07:34:19
» Replies: 1
» Views: 42
Old member returns
Forum: Introduction Area
Last Post: koxaz_nostraz
17:th-Apr-2024, 13:22:35
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1,270
VXR front seats
Forum: Wanted
2:nd-Apr-2024, 18:52:29
» Views: 876
Opel OPC Seat Wiring Diag...
27:th-Mar-2024, 19:07:42
» Views: 535
Oil Temp and pressure sen...
Forum: Retrofit How-to's
8:th-Mar-2024, 19:06:33
» Replies: 3
» Views: 1,667
Looking for previous owne...
8:th-Mar-2024, 19:05:53
» Replies: 4
» Views: 849
1.4 non turbo P0171 code
Forum: Mechanical
15:th-Feb-2024, 07:47:47
» Views: 398
cd 400 upgrade to navi 60...
Forum: Retrofit Research
14:th-Feb-2024, 07:52:16
» Replies: 6
» Views: 4,315
steering wheel buttons
Forum: Astra-J/GTC Howto's
29:th-Jan-2024, 18:21:51
» Replies: 4
» Views: 723

Nice 19s
Posted by: Cameron UK - 17:th-Oct-2014, 08:15:16 - Forum: Ebay Or Other Internet bargains - Replies (13)

First set I've seen of these
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...83&alt=web

Pc Screen recorder
Posted by: Rusty2009 - 16:th-Oct-2014, 10:29:29 - Forum: General Chat - Replies (2)

I've finally found a nice screen recorder which work very well and gives nice clear videos,

it's also freeware http://srecorder.com/

Videos are nice and small but you can make them smaller using windows movie maker and there is no loss of quality.

Mini meet Cheshire Sunday 19th October
Posted by: Cameron UK - 16:th-Oct-2014, 07:21:21 - Forum: Club meets North - Replies (18)

Just an odd jobs meet really, everyone welcome

phone mount
Posted by: cobby - 15:th-Oct-2014, 21:55:05 - Forum: Astra-J/GTC - Replies (10)

Has anyone fitted a phone mount thats specifically for the astra j?
i,m after one thats adjustable to accept different sized handsets
and dont want a screen mounted unit

resonator removal
Posted by: tucpal - 15:th-Oct-2014, 18:03:41 - Forum: Retrofit Research - Replies (30)

on the petrol i have a resonator on the air intake pipe before the air box
i have blanked the whole off in the pipe with tape for now to block the resonator off
and the car feels and pulls much better with out this so very happy there

but when i took the bumper off dickos 20.cdti i noticed the car did not have a resonator
on the air intake pipe before the air filter and it had a bend with out the resonator on the pipe

so the question is the air intake on the cdti 2.0 is the same as the petrol bar the resonator bit
it is in three sections the pipe from the air box then a bend then a pipe to the front grill
i need the part number for the bend
so i can put it on my car to remove the bend in the pipe with the resonator on it that the petrol's have

SO PART NUMBER AND LINK TO AUTO VAUX would be grateful

the resonator looks like this on the petrol

but the 2.0 cdti has the same bend but no resonator box on it

Couple of bits on ebay
Posted by: Cameron UK - 15:th-Oct-2014, 08:23:47 - Forum: Ebay Or Other Internet bargains - No Replies

Tinted side repeaters
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...35&alt=web

Metal pedals
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...05&alt=web

Wheels need a refurb:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...39&alt=web

Recommended tiers
Posted by: Dman86 - 14:th-Oct-2014, 04:59:59 - Forum: Astra-J/GTC - Replies (3)

Hello mates,

I'm looking to buy new tiers for my newly acquired Astra.
Was thinking about "EfficientGrip Performance" (215/50R17 91V EFFIGRIP PERF TL) by GoodYear.

I'm looking for fuel consumption and grip...and obviously a fair price (I'm not from the UK).

Thanks a lot in advance,
Dima.

tow bar wiring
Posted by: Dicko - 13:th-Oct-2014, 19:49:17 - Forum: Retrofit Research - Replies (57)

Can any one get me a wiring diagram to wire my tow-bar electrics up
2.0 cdti 2011 NC11SUE
many thanks

How to Rear 12v socket
Posted by: Rusty2009 - 13:th-Oct-2014, 14:59:51 - Forum: Interior How-to's - Replies (13)

How-to rear 12v socket.

The first thing you want to check is the fuse board behind the glove box for fuse 6

If you have fuse 6 the remove the fuse board (just pinch the two tabs at the top and pull towards you.

You need to look for Pin 24 and 30 I could only get a pic of 24 but 30 is right underneath it.

If you have them pop up the scrap yard and grab a 12v socket out of Peugeot estate only £1 (or any car you like just make sure it has a cover and don't forget to keep the connector as-well) Also well you in the scrapyard look in the Vauxhall's (in the boot behind the side trim for one of these connectors) again only £1 (Price's may differ between scrapyards).

You want the male side but if possible get both like I did (make sure it has the following pins in)

What I did was file the terminal down to remove the wire and I then solder a new 1.5m cable onto the terminal and the put a bit of heat shirk over. If you just wanted to solder the wires together you can but I want one run with on joints.

Next grab your 12v socket and unplug the connector and remove the power pin and repeat the above step file down and solder the wire on

Repeat above steps for the ground again using 1.5m cable.

Then tape the new loom up (Tip if you can never find the start of the tape just fold a very small bit over at the end so it doesn't stick)

Remove the radio fascia and the gear knob etc and the remove the light around.

In Pin 13 goes the power supply (Yellow) and pin 14 is Ground (Black) These are the pins we got from the Vauxhall.

Hook the battery back up and test it works (You will need the key turned to Accessory).

Next get the rear panel off the end of the center console and put some masking tape and mark out 1.5" up from bottom and 2" in from the side, (Of course this is upto up you need to check the center console from room etc)
Drill the hole I used a 20mm which is a little smaller then just tidied up the edges with a file.

Run the new loom through the center console plug it in and refit the trim.

put the car back together and test it all works.

Pedal covers
Posted by: Rusty2009 - 12:th-Oct-2014, 09:02:38 - Forum: Ebay Or Other Internet bargains - No Replies

pedal covers

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161448248489?r...26_rdc%3D1