Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 11,815
» Latest member: Merciert_Liis
» Forum threads: 4,545
» Forum posts: 49,654

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Old member returns
Forum: Introduction Area
Last Post: koxaz_nostraz
17:th-Apr-2024, 13:22:35
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1,212
VXR front seats
Forum: Wanted
Last Post: Rusty2009
2:nd-Apr-2024, 18:52:29
» Replies: 1
» Views: 863
Opel OPC Seat Wiring Diag...
27:th-Mar-2024, 19:07:42
» Views: 517
Oil Temp and pressure sen...
Forum: Retrofit How-to's
8:th-Mar-2024, 19:06:33
» Replies: 3
» Views: 1,657
Looking for previous owne...
8:th-Mar-2024, 19:05:53
» Replies: 4
» Views: 798
1.4 non turbo P0171 code
Forum: Mechanical
15:th-Feb-2024, 07:47:47
» Views: 384
cd 400 upgrade to navi 60...
Forum: Retrofit Research
14:th-Feb-2024, 07:52:16
» Replies: 6
» Views: 4,272
steering wheel buttons
Forum: Astra-J/GTC Howto's
29:th-Jan-2024, 18:21:51
» Replies: 4
» Views: 710
Carbon sill door protecto...
Forum: Members car's progress threads
26:th-Jan-2024, 08:38:33
» Views: 781
Reversing camera fitted
Forum: Members car's progress threads
Last Post: Astragtc1282
25:th-Jan-2024, 19:53:32
» Replies: 2
» Views: 533

It's getting to that time again in work.
Posted by: JohnL - 22:nd-Oct-2014, 17:34:55 - Forum: General Chat - Replies (14)

Fancy dress for Halloween. Just to give you a back ground a few of us get a little carried away and do group costumes. In the past we've done Pac Man and the Ghosts. We've done Minions this year we're doing Mario Kart characters.

So nearly a couple of weeks ago I won the following on Ebay for £10 which was less than 5 miles away.

After a bit of messing with a screw driver and spanner I adjusted the seat as far back as it would go and took it for a test drive.

Scary how hard it was to peddle in bare foot. So in work and I cut out 4 yellow circles and fitted them over the wheel centres.

As you can see I've done a bit more than just the wheels I've fitted exhausts made out of cardboard, coke bottles and foam insulation.

Here's the front so far.

I'm going to colour the bottom in blue vinyl and redo the steering column in white.

If you've not guess I've going as Toad. idea is for it to be something like

fan blow problem
Posted by: ozzysastra - 22:nd-Oct-2014, 11:28:06 - Forum: Astra-J/GTC Common Problems - Replies (7)

Hi all

I am having problems with the blow not coming out the screen vents.

On changing the pollen filter check the selector as it's climate control, check the motor and they work just that the selector does not turn all the way to the screen post ion with out help.

have oiled it and helped buy still sticks, any idea how to free it up or any 1 had this issue before maybe ?

Cheers

Simon

Hello From Leedss
Posted by: Tjs1ngh - 21:st-Oct-2014, 16:16:45 - Forum: Introduction Area - Replies (8)

Hey everyone

Drl playing up
Posted by: Cameron UK - 21:st-Oct-2014, 07:40:09 - Forum: Astra-J/GTC Common Problems - Replies (20)

[MENTION=2]tucpal[/MENTION] at the weekend me and Dicko took the light out and retrieved the dropped led in the light. When we put the new bulbs in the work fine on DRL with no errors but on side light and main been they just switch off, tried another bulb and the same happened, also the rear tail lights on that side arnt working now! Should I just take the resistor off until u next see you or can you tell me what to do?

More wrapping
Posted by: Dicko - 20:th-Oct-2014, 19:44:05 - Forum: Astra-J/GTC - Replies (10)

Cameron was very busy on Sunday finishing my wrapping
Window trims
Another quality job done

meets
Posted by: tucpal - 20:th-Oct-2014, 18:41:56 - Forum: General Chat - Replies (8)

so it is now against the law to have car meets and street racers
in a public place anti social behavior and just standing at one of these meets can get you a fine
that is a bit harsh i am sure not all clubs meet in public car parks etc race them and play loud music
some do but not all

R/C Astra GTC
Posted by: Dicko - 19:th-Oct-2014, 23:06:44 - Forum: General for sale - Replies (12)

Very rare astra gtr remote control car only available to vauxhall

Pick up only from Cheshire
£150 ono

car started then cut out after a few seconds
Posted by: Rusty2009 - 19:th-Oct-2014, 12:04:56 - Forum: Astra-J/GTC Common Problems - Replies (8)

So yesterday on my run to the Port I had to relieve myself so Stopped at the services went in and used to toilet.

Came back started the car no problems at all it ran for 2-3 seconds then cut out only message to pop up was to press clutch to start.

Tried a few time and nothing every time I turned the key all the lights went out on the dash in the end I had to take the key out and then it was all ok.

Anybody any ideas or had it happen to them?

Nice 19s
Posted by: Cameron UK - 17:th-Oct-2014, 08:15:16 - Forum: Ebay Or Other Internet bargains - Replies (13)

First set I've seen of these
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...83&alt=web

Pc Screen recorder
Posted by: Rusty2009 - 16:th-Oct-2014, 10:29:29 - Forum: General Chat - Replies (2)

I've finally found a nice screen recorder which work very well and gives nice clear videos,

it's also freeware http://srecorder.com/

Videos are nice and small but you can make them smaller using windows movie maker and there is no loss of quality.