Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
buttons fit retro sport and tour

Retro fit sport and tour buttons
Hello all,

I found a guy over here that can install sport and tour button with limited functions. (Steering wheel and accelerator sensitivity, Auto gearbox shift down etc) 

However, upon my checkings I do not have the looms that are necessary. While I was waiting for my buttons to arrive I would like complete the loom on hand so if possible can someone (probably rusty Hi rusty  ) supply me with the pinout for the BCM and the buttons. 

PS I tried gme-infotech portal but its name changed as servicebox even I made necessary registrations I coudn't open the old system, also I never able to find cable data over system :S 

Anyways thanks in advance...

Ow I found BCM side over the from
https://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/attachment.php?aid=1046

If I just get the sport and tour button parts I will be very appricated...
Here you are.

BCM are attached rather than images.

Attached Files
  K9 Body Control Module X1 (RHD).pdf (Size: 97.37 KB / Downloads: 31)
  K9 Body Control Module X5 (RHD).pdf (Size: 195.66 KB / Downloads: 28)
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
This is perfecet Rusty thank you very much
Did you manage to get this working, would it work on a 2.0 5 Door Elite with normal suspension?
(17:th-Aug-2020, 11:06:10)Rusty2009 Wrote: Here you are.

BCM are attached rather than images.

Hi Rusty ! 

I mounted a tesla navigation and had to relocate some buttons like Sport , Tour, ECO and Lane departure warning . 

So I ordered some custom buttons for this. I wired them like this (for sport and tour): Pin 1 and 3 momentary button for function activation, Pin 4 and 6 for the function activation indicator lamp . My question is : How should the wire for pin 2 be wired? The one for the backlight dimming control. Also is it correct the way I wired the rest of the wires ?
I would be really grateful for some help.  

Cheers!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flex ride retro-fit Rusty2009 10 10,194 30:th-Dec-2022, 17:24:04
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Retro Fit Apple Carplay Question ed-b 1 4,414 10:th-Jul-2021, 09:28:30
Last Post: dammfust
  Simple Retro Fit Way for Xenon syscleaner 9 15,356 11:th-Feb-2017, 08:34:22
Last Post: Rusty2009

Who read this thread?
6 User(s) read this thread:
marktourino (6:th-Jun-2023, 12:32:17), KKEVANSKK (10:th-Jun-2023, 13:37:46), milozic (7:th-Sep-2023, 21:12:50), greg848484 (11:th-Jun-2023, 15:44:40), Jnny (18:th-Oct-2023, 11:21:03), ozkanuman (16:th-Feb-2024, 13:53:40)