Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
locate rain sensor voltage

Locate sensor voltage Rain
Hello to all I do not know if you know that our dear astra j has a spy for the automatic wipers that only works on the first astra j.
To me it does not work and now I incocciato I want to make it work ...
So the first thing I put 2 SMD LED in the instrument without connecting them to the instrument ....
So the first thing I try to remove the detrimental wipers and check whether putting the lever of rain sensor if one of the pin generate a fixed voltage to the sensor.
But the only pin that I have noticed signs of life when I set the lever to the first position to activate the rain sensor virtually passes from 10v to 2.70 v when the sensor is active and if I set the sensitivity of the sensor to masimo down to 0.70v.
While everyone else is always + 12v
I have also seen close to 3 pin arriving at the sensor but no dice there is a + 12v fixed a -12V and + 7V ...
Does anyone know how I can help find any tension when the lever is set to rain sensor
If I understand you right you want the LED on IPC to light up when auto wipers are on?

This depends on what IPC you have, i have the LED fitted but won't light up as I have a message pop up when I start the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
then I Nos interested in the IPC. I want to know where can I connect a led when imposed the lever on prina position to activate the sebsore rain-ons .... can you tell me where I have to feed to do that turn on when active rain sensor?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Radar Sensor Cabling kebibg 0 3,601 16:th-Apr-2019, 07:27:39
Last Post: kebibg
  Parking Sensor Display Vx-Mad-G 14 9,270 29:th-Mar-2018, 16:49:42
Last Post: zzattack
  Rain sensor Kado1111 70 31,631 9:th-Oct-2016, 00:32:21
Last Post: cosmo black
  Front parking assist sensor SectorOMEGA 19 10,045 9:th-Jul-2016, 07:57:37
Last Post: Rusty2009

Who read this thread?
1 User(s) read this thread: