Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
via colour vinyl wrap change

Colour change via vinyl wrap
There's one on 20th John but it's at Darlington! We could try Leeds/Wakefield way for March. No reason why not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra J BiTurbo
She's means 20th Feb @JohnL don't mind her

I knew it was a leap year but was wondering when February got another extra day.
(5:th-Feb-2016, 22:09:01)Tonto Wrote: She's means 20th Feb @JohnL don't mind her

Don't make me come over there and give you a wedgie!

I have a plan for a march meet just need to do some investigating!

(5:th-Feb-2016, 22:10:21)JohnL Wrote: I knew it was a leap year but was wondering when February got another extra day.

Fat fingers and iPhones

Astra J BiTurbo
Spent the day polishing and waxing the car

Stopped for a picture whilst going for Anna

nice so it looks sort of two tone color now
Cheers Paul, it's got a pearl finish so it's kind of two tone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what colour is best for the j????? mrtc 20 10,774 25:th-Jul-2016, 17:40:01
Last Post: JohnL
  What would be your dream colour scheme for an astra. mrtc 2 5,491 6:th-Jun-2016, 20:17:31
Last Post: mrtc
  sent off for licence, but my plans may change mrtc 5 5,061 23:rd-Apr-2016, 09:54:21
Last Post: andy2174
  Wrap front grille Tonto 5 5,273 23:rd-Jun-2015, 19:35:03
Last Post: tucpal
  What Colour would you have Rusty2009 9 6,299 5:th-Feb-2015, 12:38:03
Last Post: n1ibor