Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
colour what you have would

What Colour would you have
The wife and I were talking the other day about what colour we would respray our cars if we ever had to or wanted to.

I've gone for the Arden Blue on the VXR as I like that colour and they don't do it on the 5 door.

So what colour would you go for?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
I like burgundy
Using Tapatalk
I do love my white but VXR blue would be nice. Think you should do it Rusty haha
Haha I would but cost wouldn't be worth it at this point in time one day maybe...
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
If not Arden Blue it would have to be Candy Red that the Paris concept was done in. Although I do still like the Mistral Grey the old GTE's used to come in as it was brilliant at hiding the dirt.
solid flat dark silver and blue
Matt burgundy for me, quite light, with black wheels
[ATTACH=CONFIG]194[/ATTACH]

Ignore the green which is awful. But the blue is nice.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mine is sexy hot pink with sparkle
i always found that red looks good on the astra's

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what colour is best for the j????? mrtc 20 10,748 25:th-Jul-2016, 17:40:01
Last Post: JohnL
  What would be your dream colour scheme for an astra. mrtc 2 5,483 6:th-Jun-2016, 20:17:31
Last Post: mrtc
  Colour change via vinyl wrap JohnL 56 22,039 10:th-Feb-2016, 20:11:50
Last Post: JohnL