Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
sensors parking invisible pics fitted vid and

Invisible parking sensors fitted. Pics and vid.
So today my 'invisible' parking sensors arrived & I got straight to work when I got home tonight. Thanks to the how to on here it was so simple.

So the great thing about these is that they're invisible, no drilling, so easy to fit and easy to remove if they stop working or you want to remove them. Its a case of wiring the same as the how to, then cleaning the back of the bumper, sticking the sensor strip on and connecting the spade connector to the loom it comes with.

They are great, and a bargain too at £10.99

Here's a vid, they obviously work better with a wall behind the car rather than my legs!

http://youtu.be/A8dW_Ih0orA

Link to where to buy them-

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...1790207297

Thanks

Jordan
I'll admit I was sceptical at first but they seem spot on mate. Not to sure about the constant beep when you get that close though haha! Well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look good mate I think I'll get the wife a kit for her birthday

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
nice the last ping is very very close so do let yourself hear that to often
but over all looks good i would have had that one
(9:th-Jun-2015, 21:08:50)tucpal Wrote: nice the last ping is very very close so do let yourself hear that to often
but over all looks good i would have had that one

Thanks mate 

It's just because I'm trying to do it with my leg, lol. Il get a pic of the car against a wall tomorrow, it's about 8" away if I remember rightly
i will look for one next time i want this done lol
This looks spot on!! Much easier than the ball ache i had to go through to fit my drilled in ones! Haha. Nice one anyway

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

Will have to keep us posted on how they hold up. Always wanted parking sensors but wasn't a fan of the way they looked on the bumper.
So second thoughts they're a bit keen lol

That was me stopping the second it hit continuos beep.. They aren't adjustable so I need to stop before it hits continuos beep!
Oh wow that's close haha

Sure you will work it out is there no adjustment on the box

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Retrofit front parking sensors (GTC) pedroc1999 3 2,357 27:th-May-2023, 23:46:17
Last Post: M.Duman
  parking sensor Qaranc 1 2,223 8:th-Feb-2021, 01:33:43
Last Post: loeb
  service parking assist and tpms not working kevinmcken1404 3 2,810 18:th-May-2020, 10:09:32
Last Post: Rusty2009
  No sound on indicators, seat belt warning and quiet front parking sensors mpotsb 4 7,393 22:nd-Feb-2020, 19:24:53
Last Post: mpotsb
  TPMS Sensors on wheels but not on car AphoticSketch 2 3,097 7:th-Nov-2018, 17:01:44
Last Post: AphoticSketch
  Parking sensor Mspencer 2 3,236 19:th-Dec-2017, 17:34:12
Last Post: marcus01
Pedal Box Fitted Breengin 6 4,719 7:th-Nov-2017, 20:40:06
Last Post: niteram
  astra j gtc parking sensors gsisr 23 17,581 16:th-Sep-2017, 11:50:32
Last Post: slavenK
  Fitted rear led lights, now bulb warning issues twinpipes 3 4,582 27:th-Jul-2017, 21:02:41
Last Post: Hummelshøj
  Rear parking sensors Jon_es 1 3,496 24:th-Apr-2017, 07:45:50
Last Post: Rusty2009