VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Invisible parking sensors fitted. Pics and vid.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So today my 'invisible' parking sensors arrived & I got straight to work when I got home tonight. Thanks to the how to on here it was so simple.

[Image: 52DE69DD-A7E0-47CF-9C18-884B701C5B7B_zpsxconxe8a.jpg]

So the great thing about these is that they're invisible, no drilling, so easy to fit and easy to remove if they stop working or you want to remove them. Its a case of wiring the same as the how to, then cleaning the back of the bumper, sticking the sensor strip on and connecting the spade connector to the loom it comes with.

[Image: 0214A669-74FC-47B0-A42F-4FC996533054_zpsbufvseap.jpg]
[Image: 89D11A81-7BA1-43CE-947B-246FA08DB5A5_zpsmrbktqlo.jpg]

They are great, and a bargain too at £10.99

Here's a vid, they obviously work better with a wall behind the car rather than my legs!

http://youtu.be/A8dW_Ih0orA

Link to where to buy them-

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...1790207297

Thanks

Jordan
I'll admit I was sceptical at first but they seem spot on mate. Not to sure about the constant beep when you get that close though haha! Well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Look good mate I think I'll get the wife a kit for her birthday Couch

nice the last ping is very very close so do let yourself hear that to often
but over all looks good i would have had that one
(9:th-Jun-2015, 21:08:50)tucpal Wrote: [ -> ]nice the last ping is very very close so do let yourself hear that to often
but over all looks good i would have had that one

Thanks mate 

It's just because I'm trying to do it with my leg, lol. Il get a pic of the car against a wall tomorrow, it's about 8" away if I remember rightly
i will look for one next time i want this done lol
This looks spot on!! Much easier than the ball ache i had to go through to fit my drilled in ones! Haha. Nice one anyway Smile
Will have to keep us posted on how they hold up. Always wanted parking sensors but wasn't a fan of the way they looked on the bumper.
So second thoughts they're a bit keen lol

[Image: 21527919-A68A-4324-A3B4-23BDABC7E41A_zpsgfuo3b7t.jpg]

That was me stopping the second it hit continuos beep.. They aren't adjustable so I need to stop before it hits continuos beep!
Oh wow that's close haha

Sure you will work it out is there no adjustment on the box