Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
weekend coming this

This coming weekend
What are every ones plans?

Mines starting early but not got anything really planned. Probably going to take it easy as I've got a stag do coming up soon.
Very lazy weekend for me this week chilling after a hard week of 12 night shifts
Chill out with Kids walk the dogs and I have Lewis coming down Sunday.

Might see If I can get the wife to wash the car
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
might be an idea to get Lewis to wash his also
tucpal Wrote:might be an idea to get Lewis to wash his also

He took it to the car wash the other day Lazy git
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Clean the car, fit my peddlebox and start a progress thread
Oh that reminds I said I would get some pics lol.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Hopefully get my front door cards fitted along with wiring up the door LEDS if the looms arrive in time thanks to rusty for that!

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

Well so far I've wasted the day waiting for the door people turn up. Explained to them the door handle had come loose that they replaced after the break in. When they turned up they didn't have any parts on them and spent all of 2 minutes saying yup the handle needs to be replaced. I did tell them that when I reported the issue.

Guess it wasn't a complete waste as I took the time to wash the car.
Lol don't you just hate when that happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Just a bit. must admit I nipped to the local dealers and picked up a rear wiper blade as mine had split.

They had a VIP event running where you can get quite good discounts. Spoke with the sales guy and got them to give us a basic idea on costs on a new VXR. So I've planted the seed in his head hopefully he will come back with an even better price when the events over and he needs to get his sale numbers up.
It is all ways the best time to get a deal at the end of the month
i see SAT NAV ,DAB, Bluetooth, USB, power fold, full leather, 20 alloys,
being specked by you Then
AFL I think is the main one lol
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
i forgot about that one i will be hunting around next time for AFL also
Options I went for

Drivers Assistance pack for a heated steering wheel (Although looking on Vauxhalls site not sure if it comes with part of the pack now )
AFL's
Sat Nav
Aero Pack (20 inch wheels again)
Parking sensors
Performance seat pack (Couldn't justify the extra £600 for full leather when it's really just the centre of the seat that's different.)

Bluetooth and DAB come as standard on the GTC (or at least on the VXR)

Was toying with the infinity setup but not sure and I do tend to turn the music off a lot of the time and just listen to the engine/exhaust
The heated wheel should have its very own option and not included in any pack.

Mind you when I had the look the other day they are doing FORDS trick now and combing the same thing in different packs so you spec all the extras you want you could end up paying for the same thing multiple times (FORD will not knock anything off for this and the sales guy looked shocked I did my homework when I said I'm not paying for the same thing multiple times) needless to say I walked out.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Been waiting for my Amazon delivery which finally arrived. I bought a Griffin twin USB socket for the car ciggy lighter which turned out to be a fake off Ebay (fakes are also sold on Amazon) like this one:

[/url]

Anyway, it caused our two phones to keep re-starting and after some Googling, others are finding out it smokes and can corrupt your electrical equipment what is plugged into it. I contacted the seller and he immediately refunded me the full cost. I was recommended to buy the 24w Anker twin usb that is sold on Amazon for around £12 including delivery. I guess I was naive and get what you pay for sometimes

[/url]
I installed hidden USB charging systems in the glove box and a cig socket behind the glovebox, work off the battery via inline fuse and relay, abit of work but well worth the hassle and it's not in the way of the gear knob.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
there are some really dodgy stuff sold on ebay and amazon but as you say you get what you pay for
thanks for letting everyone know and hopefully this will stop anyone from making the same mistake
i have one of the USB chargers in the rear 12 volt socket as it is a must with my teenager and constantly in use when there in the back
i can use the factory USB in the front for myself.
I couldn't talk the wife into washing my car talked my self into cooking a roast tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Romania's are coming Rusty2009 9 5,775 10:th-Mar-2015, 09:26:40
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Brilliant start to the weekend JohnL 22 9,518 18:th-Jan-2015, 03:53:43
Last Post: tucpal
  My job at the weekend Rusty2009 4 4,708 23:rd-Nov-2014, 09:59:53
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Is anyone coming to Bournemouth for the air show Rusty2009 8 6,669 14:th-Oct-2014, 02:36:17
Last Post: Lewis6317
  This little fella will be coming to trax Cameron UK 13 8,086 6:th-Aug-2014, 21:57:39
Last Post: Cameron UK

Who read this thread?
1 User(s) read this thread:
Emil_Alexandru_Barb (23:rd-Feb-2024, 14:52:56)