Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
s are coming romania

Romania's are coming
Romania's are coming.

Did anyone watch this? I recorded it and caught up on them in one go.

But all the way through I thought this can't be right, to me they showed only 1 side of Romania.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Hey Rusty, as you know Im Romanian & im not a theif or anything that british media show you how my nation is. This country has roughly 20 million people, you cant judge a hole nation because of the doing of a few hundreds. Im raised well in a normal family. Why my nation is running away from this country to the whole world? Its simple, searching for a better life. See my wife works from 7 am till 8-9 pm in a well known airplanes manufacturer, for example this month she worked 24 hrs in overtime but she only got paid for 4 :( & the company is German (Aerotec) ... These kind of things makes me thinking of leaving this country. I was hoping to get into Canada but they demand from 6-10 thousand euros for paper work & interviews.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
That was my view Alienbv they only filmed in 2 locations and one was a nice kids play ground, there must be some real nice places in Romania, I don't judge a book by it's cover there is good and bad everywhere it's a fact of life.

As with 99.9% of things the media only show us what they want.

My wife's uncle moved to Canada, I wouldn't mind driving the ICE roads up there.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
we have plenty of English people here already who are just like that in the TV show
tucpal Wrote:we have plenty of English people here already who are just like that in the TV show

Just a tad
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Your right Rusty. Tucpal I was eating my breakfast while reading your comment, I was about to choke ) & dont forget that all of you on this forum are great people

that type of people come from every country including our own you should have seen benefit street it was mind boggling
I didn't watch that, let me check it on YouTube. Oh you crazy brits you have such a great sense of humor :*

Haha Tucpal the loud big mouth woman while channel hopping she was on JK show

But yes every country has good and bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Alienbv Wrote:I didn't watch that, let me check it on YouTube. Oh you crazy brits you have such a great sense of humor :*

We aim to please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This coming weekend JohnL 20 9,733 22:nd-Feb-2015, 20:47:55
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Is anyone coming to Bournemouth for the air show Rusty2009 8 6,669 14:th-Oct-2014, 02:36:17
Last Post: Lewis6317
  This little fella will be coming to trax Cameron UK 13 8,086 6:th-Aug-2014, 21:57:39
Last Post: Cameron UK