Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
to weekend the brilliant start

Brilliant start to the weekend
Came home from work last night to an empty house and the back door wide open. Luckily they didn't take the Mrs jewellery or the spare key to the car. But they took everything else including the spare keys to the house. Just waiting on the house insurance to get back to us about the claim.
Scumbags. Hope you get everything sorted.
I feel for you mate, have s.o.c come and done dusting etc.

Good luck with the insurance, ace you changed the locks?

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Yup s.o.c have been no finger prints due to gloves but they left foot prints. Lock smith showed up within 20 minutes so locks have all been changed. Waiting on the insurance to get back about what happens next. But garden fence is all secure again.
That's good at least you could feel safe over night (kind of).

Its the way they trash everything that gets me.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Yup house looked a right state all the draws open and mostly gone through.

Turns out they also stole the a bag which had about 20 Pandora charm boxes but they were empty
Omg mate i feel for you specially at this time of year.
I would love to know how people get in, specially when everything is locked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They attempted to pry the centre out of the side door and then moved to the French doors which they forced open so the locking part was left locked in the frame. From what the police said its how they get in and it takes no time at all. I've since stuck an extra lock on which will prevent them doing it again
gutted mate pure scum bags
Hope they catch the *******s if they dont hope they have an accident.

Gutting especially so close to crimbo, hope it's sorted quickly for you.
Using Tapatalk
Looks like it might be a quick turn around police are on the way round with some stuff that matches some of our things. Apparently they have arrested somebody and searched their property.
Hopefully they get it right,

The bloke who did my neighbour did a deal with the CPS and got charged with handling stolen goods, then on release they gave him the property he had stolen.

You haven't seen any X chalk marks on your outside walls or anything as this seems a new way of them marking houses to target (more so on the elderly etc).

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
He was arrested for breaching bail conditions. So looks like he not getting away with it
lets hope it is the correct scum bag and lets hope he enjoys Christmas in a sell
well away from everyone
Problem is mate he'll be use to prison and most likely wants to be back there with all his mates where he gets 3 square meals a day, warm clothes bed etc.

It's just a holiday for them now a days.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Well it was some of our stuff. So its made the polices day. Can't have the stuff back just yet as its evidence. But looks like they've got them red handed so to speak. Just a shame it wasn't the laptops
sure he was not alone so you most likes will only get his share of what was taken
but they may now have an idea of who he usually hangs around with
Well folks I'm back All the stuff is sorted out now.

Police have since been back in touch and the one they caught is still been held in custody waiting for their trial.
Good to hear mate, did you get any more stuff back?

Nope only we've only just got the stuff back that the police recovered. Insurance finally paid out for the stuff.
Welcome back mate glad you got it sorted.

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
glad it is all sorted mate

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Push button start Elad1962 0 2,195 1:st-Jan-2018, 12:27:12
Last Post: Elad1962
  This coming weekend JohnL 20 9,719 22:nd-Feb-2015, 20:47:55
Last Post: Rusty2009
  My job at the weekend Rusty2009 4 4,707 23:rd-Nov-2014, 09:59:53
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Brilliant Cameron UK 7 5,250 5:th-Sep-2014, 13:37:02
Last Post: J1ODYA