Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
remote garage gate control

Gate garage remote control
Hi. I am from Czech republic and my English isn't good. Sorry. This forum is best for last Astra.
I would like connect my gate garage remote control to phone button on steering wheel. I can't find right pin on connector. I have not bluetooth, but button MUTE works. I have radio CD400. Gate garage remote control power baterry 12 V.
Have you any idea how to do it? Thank you.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]336[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]337[/ATTACH]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'll look later but i'm pretty sure there is only one signal wire which is used to send commands from the buttons
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Right I've just checked and yes there is only 1 wire used to send the signals, you maybe able to tap into this but it might lead to problems. I hope the below will help.

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Thank you Rusty! I will try to do some sensor for detection correct button. Where is hidden BCM - Body Control Module? I will make some measurements. I do not want airbag explosion, so I hope it is different connector :-D

Odesláno pomocí TAPATALK
The BCM is behind the kick panel in the drivers footwell (on RHD) so I think it will passanger footwell on LHD.

I will get the BCM pin outs for you over the weekend.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
I have this information. It's connector x3 in BCM. The voltage is pin 4, the return signal is pin 8 (right of the steering wheel).

Odesláno pomocí TAPATALK
Know you what color has the connector x3? Thanks.

Odesláno pomocí TAPATALK
Green is 3 mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
I thought so. I have little problem. Pin 4 is empty. My post mentioned above is incorrect. Have you any ideas or schema? :-)
I'll look tomorrow mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
What is the make of garage module you are using

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone remote SPS? milozic 1 1,250 12:th-Sep-2021, 15:31:26
Last Post: Rusty2009
  remote issues Qaranc 5 2,284 20:th-Oct-2020, 08:28:26
  Heating / climate control iandy66 2 1,823 14:th-Sep-2020, 18:11:08
Last Post: iandy66
  remote issues Qaranc 8 3,430 21:st-Feb-2020, 10:34:30
Last Post: Qaranc
  Cruise control not working raimon 10 23,467 27:th-Nov-2017, 12:33:46
Last Post: AlanMac
  Climate control sensor SectorOMEGA 4 3,916 22:nd-Jul-2017, 08:35:22
  Pedal box remote location Jon_es 11 6,052 15:th-Jun-2017, 13:25:25
Last Post: Jon_es
  Remote Boot Opening sheppy1 15 11,005 6:th-Feb-2016, 13:34:46
Last Post: JohnL
  Secure My Car (Various Remote features including Remote Start) sheppy1 18 9,738 6:th-Feb-2016, 07:49:13
Last Post: mrtc

Who read this thread?
1 User(s) read this thread:
cpeter53 (10:th-Oct-2023, 07:15:55)