VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Gate garage remote control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I am from Czech republic and my English isn't good. Sorry. This forum is best for last Astra.
I would like connect my gate garage remote control to phone button on steering wheel. I can't find right pin on connector. I have not bluetooth, but button MUTE works. I have radio CD400. Gate garage remote control power baterry 12 V.
Have you any idea how to do it? Thank you.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]336[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]337[/ATTACH]
I'll look later but i'm pretty sure there is only one signal wire which is used to send commands from the buttons
Right I've just checked and yes there is only 1 wire used to send the signals, you maybe able to tap into this but it might lead to problems. I hope the below will help.

[Image: SteeringWheelSecondaryConfigurableControlSchematics.jpg]

[Image: S70RSteeringWheelControlsSwitch-Right.jpg]

[Image: S70LSteeringWheelControlsSwitch-LeftUC3orW1Y.jpg]
Thank you Rusty! I will try to do some sensor for detection correct button. Where is hidden BCM - Body Control Module? I will make some measurements. I do not want airbag explosion, so I hope it is different connector :-D

Odesláno pomocí TAPATALK
The BCM is behind the kick panel in the drivers footwell (on RHD) so I think it will passanger footwell on LHD.

I will get the BCM pin outs for you over the weekend.
I have this information. It's connector x3 in BCM. The voltage is pin 4, the return signal is pin 8 (right of the steering wheel).

Odesláno pomocí TAPATALK
Know you what color has the connector x3? Thanks.
[Image: 20150222_103323.jpg]

Odesláno pomocí TAPATALK
Green is 3 mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought so. I have little problem. Pin 4 is empty. My post mentioned above is incorrect. Have you any ideas or schema? :-)
I'll look tomorrow mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: K9BodyControlModuleX3.jpg]
What is the make of garage module you are using