Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
help urgent required

Urgent help required.
Hi guys need advice. I have a gtc 2.0 diesel. Car was serviced a couple of weeks ago and got timing belt done too. Car has done 70000 miles and is a 2012. Anyway to cut a long story short, when I left garage warning came up service car soon, rang garage they said turn car off and start again and message should go away, which it did. Driving home from work today service car soon came on again and car immediately stalled. Nursed the car home but I had to go out again., service car soon came on again and car stalled at roundabout. Tried to start car again and nothing, just kept turning over. Left ignition off for 5 minutes and car eventually started. Now engine management light has come on. Anybody any idea what's wrong. 
It could be anything you really need to get the fault codes read then go from there.

The garage really should of advised you of this really.

The service vehicle soon is not telling the car needs a service it's telling you something is wrong (but alot of people think it's telling them the car just needs a service).
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Thankd
It was crankshaft sensor.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  URGENT HELP PLEASE: Distressed Engine Squeel/Groan Vx-Mad-G 13 23,046 30:th-Jan-2018, 15:55:51
Last Post: Vx-Mad-G