Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
op learn com turbo boost control

Op-com turbo boost control learn
I have a fault code that comes up turbo boost not learned any one had this issue cheers astra j 2.0 cdti tried to learn it on op-com but don't no if I am doing it right

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
As said MDI only job
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
I know this is an old-ish thread... and this may not be relevent, my cars a meriva 1.3 cdti (A13DTE engine)
i was getting the following fault codes recuring:
P0299 - Engine Underboost

P003A - Turbocharger Boost Control Position Not Learned

Also had an overboost one once, and car went into limp home mode a few times, always coming back with the P003A code.

Checked the turbo's variable vane lever, and it was stuck, i worked it up and down a few times (had to use a screwdriver to lever i first few times) then it free'd off and i could then move it by sucking on the vacuum pipe (poor mans mitty vac

I'd read that the car will do a boost control position calibration once per engine start, certain conditions like over a certain cooland temp and that, but after freeing my vanes off, the DTC went away and hasnt come back,

Ok i then got :
P2453 - Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Differential Pressure Sensor Circuit - High Temperature

This was the DPF pressure sample pipe spit, common thing aparantly, rubber hose off the short metal pipe on the DPF... was bound to go at some point, replaced with with some 8mm fuel pipe and been fine since.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to install a boost gauge? Cav12345 2 2,934 12:th-May-2020, 16:02:07
Last Post: andyp

Who read this thread?
3 User(s) read this thread:
Cozzer1990 (4:th-Mar-2024, 21:29:38), livo (7:th-May-2023, 10:07:30), ozkanuman (18:th-Feb-2024, 20:29:27)