Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
to good the forum bye

Good bye to the forum
Hi chaps,

I'm just popping in to say goodbye to the forum as I'm defecting to buy a new Nissan Qashqai (collect her Weds 10th Aug) and trading my Astra J in. Sad to leave Vauxhall but had them for over 20 years and now its time for a change. Certain things left a bad taste in my mouth with regards to the VX dealership and as the top spec Qashqai is quite a motor (others will disagree without a doubt) then I've been tempted. Easy decision to tell you the truth for me personally. 
Anyway, wanted to say thanks to the contributors here on this forum for offering me advice here and there and hope I helped someone with the couple of 'How to' guides I put together on this forum.

So long guys, all the best

Graham from Oldham (now Winsford)
Good luck
Good luck with the new car.

You can still pop by even though you don't own a VX.

Thank-you for you time and how-to guides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Good luck mate and you don't have to leave just pop in from time to time and drop a couple pics of your new car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck. Since having the courtesy Rav4 I've been toying with the idea of having a larger car, similar to the new Xtrail or what not

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
Good luck but it doesn't have to be good bye,

Controversial I know, but I believe at some point vxoc.org.uk will turn into a general car club, it would be a shame to lose the friendship created just because people buy different cars.
Thanks chaps, I'll still be a lurker here I suppose. A wave of emotion has come over me now after reading your comments!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are these any good? Lammydave 6 4,822 24:th-Oct-2017, 16:15:47
Last Post: Lammydave
  Good service results! Cameron UK 4 4,761 23:rd-Oct-2014, 10:49:40
Last Post: Cameron UK
  Is this a good quote? SI SRI 4 4,755 3:rd-Sep-2014, 22:50:42
Last Post: SI SRI
  Interesting, good luck rusty lol Cameron UK 5 5,748 14:th-Jun-2014, 22:58:35
Last Post: richje100
  Good or bad Cameron UK 15 8,288 6:th-Jun-2014, 06:40:10
Last Post: Cameron UK