Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
installing reverse wireless camera

Installing wireless reverse camera
I have installed a camera but would like to know if any one has found a switched live from the reverse light in the boot instead of running wires in the boot lid. I have attached a photo to help as probly not explained it clear anuf thanks kyle

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Hey

Yep! There's one in that bundle of wires that you can see in your photo... It's the same one that runs to the reverse light... Can't remember the exactly colour but it's green and another colour... I tapped into that same wire in that same bundle for my reverse camera power

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

It's the green and yellow one..

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

Did you have to use a decoder or ....?

A decoder for what? But no... Don't even know what one is! Ha

Bare in mind i have an android head unit and not a factory navi unit

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

Do this wireless camera work with the Navi 600 converted to Navi 900??

Is there a DIY for this?
Think you need a box of trickery for that. @tucpal knows as he's got one in his car

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
i did not want to go down the factory way and mess around with programing so i went for this

https://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=2269
Ok, thanks!

Has anyone installed a wireless reversing camera on an insignia? Any tips would be handy

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
How did you connect the wireless camera to the power without taking the bumper off.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  installing Android radio in Astra J Sports Tourer Amir Khezri 23 25,423 23:rd-Jun-2023, 10:28:40
Last Post: airainchoc
  Problem reverse light Keith2017 6 6,797 1:st-Apr-2017, 17:55:16
Last Post: Keith2017