Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
automatic headlights

Automatic Headlights
Astra Gtc
Hi just fitted 9012 bulbs from lushlighting which look white and look a lot better , But my Automatic Headlights dont work now any one else had this problem please cheers Clive
They should work mate have put your hand over the light sensor or a bright torch?

I know they auto lights are very weird and don't turn off a lot of the time.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
No mate , But since fitted not getting the green light on my dash board either thank you for reply cheers clive
The green headlight symbol that comes up when the lights are on?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
The one on the left?

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Rusty
The one under the rev counter I think m8 it used to come on when I pushed the high beam stork forward that put it into auto mode thanks again
Do you mean the HBA (high beam assist)? As the auto lights would be done off the light switch and its standard position is auto.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
changing the bulbs should have no effect on the auto lights
is the head light switch set to auto ?
Yes m8 going to check again tomorrow bulbs fitted correctly @ try old ones back in thanks again
that is what i would do
Tucpal The switch is always in auto unless you turn the lights on. You can twist it left to switch them off and it spring loaded so goes back to auto.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Tried that and YES it works again thanks a lot !! Next question brought LED number plate lights and they come with a resister I think to stop any error codes they say put them away from the bumper etc because it gets hot . But the all plastic any idea what to do with them I now it sounds silly but should I put some electricians tape round it ? Thanks again I am getting to old for this modding lark
Just need fog lights doing 😀

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

they look very nice

and check this out

http://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-How-...erse-light

i zip tied them to the parking sensor wires i have in the bumper so they dangle down and do not touch the plastic bumper
but Cameron glued the resisters to the led lights
Cheers Thanks again !
Glad it's sorted but so happy I got the xenon & LED as optional extra lol
Using Tapatalk
What drl bulbs you using mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dipped Headlights queries Michael C 1 761 26:th-Dec-2023, 13:07:38
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Headlights Peterrl 3 2,173 12:th-Jul-2020, 07:26:51
Last Post: Rusty2009