Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
seat belt buckle rear

Rear seat belt buckle
I'm going to retrofit the rear seat belt buckle with sensors,

I've ordered both the buckles cost £29.00 posted as opposed to £110+.

I have the wiring diagram just can't seem to locate the terminals for it so if anyone can help that would be good, even if you know what other Vauxhall car it's fitted and where it is I can go up the scrappy and get one.

Connector Part Information
Harness Type: Body
OEM Connector: 19151247
Service Connector: 13316188
Description: 54-Way F 0.64 Series, Sealed (YE)
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
i dont think the other end off the loom will be in the side harnesses
that run along the sill,s so i would just plug them in to the seat belts and then run the wires
up front to were they go to

also is there a fuse involved
No there's no connections in the side hence needing the terminals.

it takes the ground off the pasanger front one and the positive from the module.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I would just cut the connectors of the buckles and use male female bullet connectors it will save you cash buying the correct connector them slice in to the front ground and get a pin for the module then programme it in
That's what I'm after mate pins for IRS module I've got the connectors for the buckles so that's no problem, I did pop up the scrappy this morning (No J's in but I couldn't find anything on the other Vauxhalls in the yard)
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
You will have to take a pin out and have a look
Rusty does your front passenger seat bong/alert when the seat is occupied but the seat belt is not used?
Yes and the driver seat. Got a light by the centre screen for front passenger and a light on the dash for driver and if you go above 5MPH it bongs at you.

Going to see if I can fit them tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Ah on mine it only does it for the drivers seat
But you have a GTC VXR

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Yup I just assumed it was cost saving as the elite I had covered all belts.
Yeah they did away with the rears on the 5 door I want them as my youngest loves undoing her bothers seat belts.

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
The Terminals for the IRS are not available for general sales as it is a proprietary product.

So I've messaged everyone on eBay who is breaking a J or a Sig to ask if they have the connector, so far only one has said they should have it and will look today for me the rest say no.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Front & Rear Park Pilot Andy_GTC 17 12,821 26:th-Dec-2020, 23:03:44
Last Post: Baich
  Rear camera fit on Opel astra sports tourer info ;) Alienbv 24 19,172 26:th-Dec-2019, 13:00:29
Last Post: niteram
  electrical rear windows Maniacu 12 7,309 19:th-Jul-2019, 12:27:57
Last Post: Maniacu
  Dimming Rear View Mirror MoosaM 1 3,746 21:st-Feb-2017, 08:05:31
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Bi-turbo seat look Rusty2009 8 6,235 12:th-Apr-2014, 17:36:31
Last Post: Rusty2009

Who read this thread?
1 User(s) read this thread:
KKEVANSKK (19:th-Jun-2023, 11:25:14)