Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
username your explain

Explain your username
As per title really...

So J1ODYA... my name is Jody Adams, about 15 years ago I bought my private plate J1ODY A.
Using Tapatalk
Rusty2009 My name is Russell and my cousin always called me Rusty and it stuck, the 2009 was just added as someone already took the username Rusty on other forums.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
tucpal is just my name Paul tucker mixed up
Migwell030744 Migwell as my name is Michael and there were 5 of us in our department all with that name, I got the name Migwell as a nick name but thet spelt it wrong and it stuck, it should have been Miguel. The 030744 is of course the day I was born, it all makes it easier to spot in a list.

Others got: Micky, Mick, Mikey & the Russian version Mikhail.
JohnL is the current username I used to go via superstartaxi on some forums but changed to JohnL as John is my 1st name and L is the initial of my second name Liston. Superstartaxi was from when I was younger and would always drive everywhere. Even on nights out with the lads. I'd drive as I wasn't fussed about drinking.
RD71 stands for Rodin (my family name) and 1971 is obviously when I was born.
vxmods is my company name

Mine is simple and boring, it's my call of duty name from years ago, cameron is my name and uk is where I'm from
MG3091 - my initials.. 30th of the month i was born, who can guess which one? And 91 - year i was born, thought MG300891 would be a bit long...
Neil D is my name every one calls me ****o but for some strange resoin i carn't use it on this site it wont let me
Neil D Wrote:Neil D is my name every one calls me ****o but for some strange resoin i carn't use it on this site it wont let me

Aha now i know the site thinks i am swearing lol but i am not
see if this works D1CKO

Replace the 1 with an I
Well , it is a long story and well , no one would understand it , anyway. .
I'm from Cornwall and I loved Tazmania devil cartoon as a kid

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Username & Real Name. Hev 20 8,282 26:th-Jan-2016, 13:44:22
Last Post: Bloopeta
  Explain you private plate Rusty2009 11 11,844 29:th-May-2014, 12:37:25
Last Post: LiamTurner