Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
media virgin

Virgin media
Any one on virgin media internet?

looking to save money as Sky won't do me a deal after 8yrs custom,

I'm looking at the 50mb broadband package.

last time I had virgin I ended up telling them to take the lot back as the internet was utter crap and that was after 1 month.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
don't virgin use cable ?
i can not get virgin or sky internet were i live as no cable has been put in our town
and never will be so i am tied to BT as its the got the best speeds
Yes mate they do.

If you have BT you should be able to get Sky as it runs off the Bt line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
ive got TV XL, 60mb broadband and line rental for £28 due to working for a partner company, will try get you the details
I can't fault their internet.
Got 100mb roughly at the minute. Strong reliable signal.
Thanks chaps.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
I have virgin mate let me recommend you lol did you get the program i sent you rusty?
Lewis6317 Wrote:I have virgin mate let me recommend you lol did you get the program i sent you rusty?

Why what do we get????

No I haven't mate.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Rusty2009 Wrote:Why what do we get????

No I haven't mate.

Connect a friend and get £50 off your bill

Fancy getting a little something for doing next to nothing? Just introduce a friend to us and we'll knock £50 off your bill and give them free installation (worth £49.95). Everyone's a winner!
but they are doing free install anyway so I don't win haha.

I'll come back to though mate as I'm gonna try sky one more time (I have too much stuff to watch on the box)
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Usually you can get Sky to budge quite a bit on the price you have to make them think you want to leave.
JohnL Wrote:Usually you can get Sky to budge quite a bit on the price you have to make them think you want to leave.

Yeah im going to go straight through to the cancelation team when I ring them.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Rusty2009 Wrote:Yeah im going to go straight through to the cancelation team when I ring them.

I had to do that a couple of years ago when the box went faulty. Called the normal support line and they said I'd have to buy a new box etc. Called the cancellation line instead and got 2 new boxes and a few other packs added for free.
You won't believe this but I have full hd sky, phone with free weekend calls and unlimited broadband for £34/month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
I got £184.80 knocked off a year so much better than £40.00 a year saving with Virgin.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Sweet.

Using Tapatalk
kevmarky Wrote:You won't believe this but I have full hd sky, phone with free weekend calls and unlimited broadband for £34/month.

Believe it or not , I have even better deal than that. .
Simon Templar Wrote:Believe it or not , I have even better deal than that. .

Damn. You must be the hagglemaister

Using Tapatalk