Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
s black cdti line vx 165 astra 2 2011 sri

Astra 2.0 Cdti Sri Vx-line s/s 165 - 2011 Black
I'm selling the above vehicle.

The spec is as follows:
  • 33000 miles (will increase slowly as still in use)
  • USB port
  • Aux port
  • Bluetooth phone kit with voice control
  • FVSH
  • Recent new brake pads all round
  • 19" wheels
  • Cruise control
  • Tinted rear windows
Tax until Feb 2015, MOT will be 12 months (I will do this once private plate is transferred). Car will return to original "61" plate.

I'm looking for £9375 which will include the Thorney Motorsport tuning box which is fitted and a totally brand new unused set of Eibach lowering springs for it which I've never got round to fitting.

I'm based in Hampshire

Very nice car, looks well looked after it, why u selling??
We've got another baby on the way. Currently have 2 Astras so need something bigger for all the related crap!
GLWS mate what you thinking of getting?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Got a few ideas at the moment. Problem is my budget isn't massive so rules out lots of cars. Been looking at Octavias, older 3 series, Insignias etc.

Prefer to sell privately as some of the traders I've been to are taking the pi*s. One place offered 7k part ex yesterday! I know they've got to make a living but that's a seriously low offer.

I'm not in any massive rush to sell as baby 2 isn't due until Feb.

Reckon I've got it priced ok?
They sale on the forecourts for 9-10K so should be a fair price but it is a buyers market.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I got just over 10k trade in at Vauxhall in January on my 2011 cdti GTC with 26k on clock they put it on the forecourt for 13k
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You did well then! Been offered £7K p/x from one place. Have no doubts it would be up for at least £10k. Appreciate they have to make a living but thought that price was very low!
Right, car will be px'd in next week or so as have worked out a deal on a car.

I've taken off the tuning box and this will be for sale shortly (same as lowering springs).

If anyone wants the car I'll drop it to £9000 no offers and must be able to pick up within the next 10 days or so (just got to allow the number plate transfer to go through.)
what are getting?

also what tuning box do you have if it's the redbox no 2.0CDTI astra owners would buy it mate.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Gone back to a Skoda Octavia vrs diesel. 2011, 34k miles, full leather and sat nav. Much needed boot space and a bit of poke as well!

Box is the blue one - ie. it's got the blue trim in between the casing. What was wrong with the red ones?
Vauxhall have done an update which blocks the red box.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Now sold - please close thread.

Springs and tuning box still for sale.
good luck with the new car

i will leave the thread open for the sale of the springs and box

but as said the car has now sold

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling my 1.6 auto petrol 2013 Astra J defrank 1 4,425 9:th-Aug-2020, 21:20:26
Last Post: defrank
  Vauxhall Astra GTC SRI 1.4 Turbo FSH Vetty1983 0 5,769 26:th-Feb-2019, 09:51:14
Last Post: Vetty1983
  Selling my astra gtc immaculate 2015 Wullie1967 1 5,979 1:st-Feb-2019, 08:14:34
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Astra J Estate 2014 EcoFlex 1.7 CDTI Nuko-san 0 6,897 8:th-Sep-2017, 22:57:49
Last Post: Nuko-san