Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Tags
Author: MattC3156 - Replies: 13 - Views: 14165
Astra 2.0 Cdti Sri Vx-line s/s 165 - 2011 Black
I'm selling the above vehicle.

The spec is as follows:
  • 33000 miles (will increase slowly as still in use)
  • USB port
  • Aux port
  • Bluetooth phone kit with voice control
  • FVSH
  • Recent new brake pads all round
  • 19" wheels
  • Cruise control
  • Tinted rear windows
Tax until Feb 2015, MOT will be 12 months (I will do this once private plate is transferred). Car will return to original "61" plate.

I'm looking for £9375 which will include the Thorney Motor
Author: andy2174 - Replies: 40 - Views: 23112
Remap for 2.0 cdti 165 s/s
As per the title

I have been looking around this past few weeks into options for remapping my cdti 2.0, which is a 2013 165 s/s

Superchips haven't responded to my message, they have the 2011 gtc 165 listed, but not the j hatch

Quantum seemed expensive at around £480

DTUK (not a remap) could only advise that it may have a 60% chance of working with my car

On another forum someone mentioned a member (Steve) I think who offered a remap service, he appears to not read/open his PM's
Author: Jonathaneuk - Replies: 104 - Views: 38632
Progress Thread - Astra 2.0CDTi (165) eCOFlex Jonathaneuk
Author: daveloz12 - Replies: 3 - Views: 3780
2013 Astra j 2.0 cdti 165
Hi all thanks for having me on here....

I currently have a 2013 63plate astra sports tourer 2.0 cdti auto 165 it's coming up to 6 years old in December 2019 and so many people have told me different intervals for the cambelt.

I have only covered 31000 miles I'm getting told 6 years or 100000 miles and some garages say 10 years or 100000 miles.

If anyone can clear this up for me please oh and also do the water pumps run off the cambelt still or has this now been changed on these engines.
Author: Kpal11 - Replies: 3 - Views: 3254
2014 Astra 2.0L 165 HP F40 gearbox quantity of oil??
  • Hi all,
I have searched around on so many forums now and unable to find a definitive answer as I have heard rumours of vauxhall overfilling the F40 gearbox so I have heard it holds 2.4L, 2.6L, 1.9L, I dont have a clue how much is in thereor whether should be putting in less than what I get out because that what I have seen on a few forums. Would really appreciate some guidance on this!! All I do know is I will be using Redline 75W-85 GL04 oil for it... but how much of it??? ??