Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Tags
Author: MattC3156 - Replies: 13 - Views: 14195
Astra 2.0 Cdti Sri Vx-line s/s 165 - 2011 Black
I'm selling the above vehicle.

The spec is as follows:
  • 33000 miles (will increase slowly as still in use)
  • USB port
  • Aux port
  • Bluetooth phone kit with voice control
  • FVSH
  • Recent new brake pads all round
  • 19" wheels
  • Cruise control
  • Tinted rear windows
Tax until Feb 2015, MOT will be 12 months (I will do this once private plate is transferred). Car will return to original "61" plate.

I'm looking for £9375 which will include the Thorney Motor
Author: Jj0063 - Replies: 18 - Views: 10132
2011 Astra SRI CDTI 125, nav, 19" wheels, full MOT, serviced
https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/201541144132 

Offers very welcome, I'm not sure what it's worth so comments on value are welcome!
Author: mayo89 - Replies: 1 - Views: 5051
astra j 2011
im looking at changing my cd400 to a cd500 and would like to know if there is any rewiring that needs doing and if so what

thanks
Author: bmcc - Replies: 10 - Views: 7822
Newbie 2011 Astra Tourer
picking up astra in few days, needed something bit bigger for work and ticked all boxes.

looking to probably carry out few mods in future and believe it is around 160bhp mark just now, what are best options with remap and what type of gains etc?
Author: bmcc - Replies: 0 - Views: 2996
retractable parcel shelf 2011 tourer
looking for a black retractable parcel shelf to fit in my car, its a 2011 astra tourer
Author: The_legal_burglar - Replies: 0 - Views: 6267
2011 astra 1.7cdti misfire
Thanks for allowing me to join.
Im looking for a bit of advice. My motor had recently developed a fault where the car misfires and has a sudden and momentary loss of power. I put a diagnostic device on the obd and no fault codes showed up. Ive not had the chance to look at it yet as its the wifes car, but mine when something goes wrong. Any heads up greatly appreciated.
Cheers
David
Author: Vx-Mad-G - Replies: 6 - Views: 21837
Cambelt Interval on a 2.0 CDTI, 2011
Hi all,

Whats the official, and also recommended Cambelt Change Interval on an Astra-J 2011, 2.0 CDTi?

When I bought the car, I was told 8 Years or 80k, im now hearing it could be 100k or 6 years?

Can you guys please advise as 3 Vauxhall garages have told me different things.

Thanks,
G.
Author: Steviep1992 - Replies: 2 - Views: 6261
2011 Insignia Excusiv 2 channel converter speaker wires
hi guys. im very new to this.
ive installed my fli 12" sub (power cable, remote and ground) but im having some trouble with the 2 channel output conveter going into the head unit. any diagrams or advice would be an absolute lifesaver!!

thanks in advance,
Steve
Author: Vx-Mad-G - Replies: 9 - Views: 6702
Cambelt - 2.0 CDTI, 2011
Hey folks,

Been looking into this for a while and some conflicting information from Vauxhall Garages.

Was always under the impression from the garages information that:
- Astra 2.0 CDTI was 60k or 6 years
- Insignia 2.0 CDTI was 100k or 10 years
(whichever comes first).

Anyway, now im at stage where im defiantly looking to get it done, and Vauxhall have apparently revised it for both engines to 100k or 6 years, whichever comes first. I rang up HQ to check and this is what they advise
Author: Drow insignia - Replies: 1 - Views: 2635
2011 insignia satnav
Hello I have got a 2011 insignia and it has got dab and a shark fin Ariel allready when I brought the car but want the satnav fitted what needs to be done to do this thank you