Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
to a off quote get

Off to get a quote
Off down to a hydro dipping place to get a quote on my engine cover, fuse box cover and air filter, will let you know the prices
cool keep us updated
Will be interested to know the prices. A friend of mine does it, has skulls all over his rear light rather than a solid tint, looks different.
I'll be asking him to do my mudguards soon in carbon unless he has something else that takes my fancy, possibly my sharkfin too.
Sounds good I've been looking at getting some hydro dipping done
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I got a quote for my engine cover £150 :0
Ok so a quote for my full engine bay, air filter, engine cover and use box cover was £70 +vat not too bad.
Also got 3 prices for rim powder coating

Take in wheels only £140
Tyres on wheels £180
Drive car in £220

Not sure but might get the £180 option
they will clear coat them i take it also
tucpal Wrote:they will clear coat them i take it also

Yeh, not bad prices