Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
service main

Main service
Hi guys.
Cars had its second service now "main" in the book.
This is what's itemised On the invoice:

Fuel filter
Combination filter
Battery
Filter element
Gasket
Washer fluid
Engine oil
Brake fluid

I thought the glow plugs would've been changed, gearbox and steering fluids aswell.

Anyone shed some light for me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
I think without looking glow plugs are every 4 years gearbox is long-life as for power steering you most likely have electric power steering so there is no fluid. look at the service parts list in the tech section mate to double check on the glow plugs.

Don't forget that a glow plug is only used to start a car.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
i take it they mean the battery in the key fob ?
and they only top the brake and washer fluid up they do not change it
filter element is the air con pollen filter or cabin filter

so they really have only changed the oil and filter and pollen filter and the key fob battery

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Service vehicle soon(need better OBD2 Reader) Rocky33 13 5,702 7:th-Oct-2020, 15:41:56
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Service parts List Rusty2009 43 25,976 31:st-Aug-2020, 02:20:00
Last Post: M222RJF
  Which service? dazzzdelux 3 5,609 19:th-Jan-2017, 08:35:07
Last Post: dazzzdelux
  2nd year service brake fluid change Rusty2009 11 12,755 6:th-Jun-2016, 22:07:03
Last Post: chudy85
  90,000 KM service Dman86 2 5,388 7:th-Mar-2016, 09:37:46
Last Post: Dman86
  Emission Control Service sheppy1 8 9,258 29:th-Oct-2015, 19:07:28
Last Post: Rusty2009