Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
to tot wrap not or

Tot wrap or not to wrap
Couple of things I'm thinking of wrapping gloss black, got 5m by 1m wide coming:

Chrome window trim
Vauxhall badges (might plastidip)
Chrome gear surround
Heater vents (maybe a bad idea due to heat)
Steering wheel logo (again, may plastidip)
Making some 'eyebrows' for front lights

Thoughts....

Also at the 'run what you brung' meet I'm happy to wrap things for people (for cost of wrapping), all I'll need is a plug socket for a hair dryer
Window trims deffo

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I wouldn't do the chrome window trims, you need the chrome on a black car to break it up.

But if you do do them don't pull the chrome out the rubber unless you have the tool to get back in.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Rusty2009 Wrote:I wouldn't do the chrome window trims, you need the chrome on a black car to break it up.

But if you do do them don't pull the chrome out the rubber unless you have the tool to get back in.

Thanks for the tip, was gonna take them all off the car but now I'm gonna wrap them while they are still on, at least with wrapping it can be taken off
Exhaust tip

LOL
Using Tapatalk
J1ODYA Wrote:Exhaust tip

LOL

hahaha, what about centre caps? how do you take them off without taking the wheels off?
wheels off is the only way
and the trim does not come off around the front and rear quarter glass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fly eye lens wrap ronnierae 1 3,419 14:th-Dec-2017, 18:30:34
Last Post: murasakizo
  Gloss black wrap on rear diffuser. SI SRI 5 5,325 10:th-Mar-2015, 21:09:44
Last Post: Rusty2009
  What could I wrap??. Cameron UK 8 6,282 16:th-Mar-2014, 18:19:02
Last Post: Cameron UK