Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
wiring screen cd500 navi

cd500 navi screen wiring
Hi, can any one share the wiring diagram for the cd500 navi screen, I have retro fitted the cd500 in place of my cd400 and did the vin change via Abrites and it is working except for the screen, I have nothing on screen no back light or anything the stereo works fine now I can hear it and the buttons all work just no screen output. I would be grateful for any help anyone can spare. Thanks
Retrofitted, Navi950, Dab+, Astra k Rear camera & Towbar 
I don't think you will find anyone willing to share that, we have spent lots of time working it all out. There are several wiring changes needed to get it to work.
NAVI950 , DAB+ & Rear Camera , quick heat, auto lights and rain sensor retrofit
(25:th-May-2021, 20:41:55)Jpbroad1970 Wrote: I don't think you will find anyone willing to share that, we have spent lots of time working it all out. There are several wiring changes needed to get it to work.

Hi Jpbroad1970, ok thanks looks like I will be putting the cd400 back in then. Thanks
Hi all, so I managed to get it working and as there is no one willing to help out with the wiring I had to work it out myself which was not easy, I am a strong believer in the internet being here to help people out which it had done for me many times in my life, so if anyone needs help with the wiring I am willing to help anyone out with this. also I am willing to program there stereo to peoples car for free if they come to me. I can also tell people how I managed programmed a dab module to my car without the need for SPS if anyone want.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reverse Camera Wiring johnaros 4 3,135 12:th-Aug-2020, 08:07:56
Last Post: Rusty2009
  ECO Button tesla style screen johnaros 1 3,624 8:th-Dec-2019, 09:00:22
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Towbar Wiring stanna 6 3,522 21:st-Jan-2019, 21:56:41
Last Post: stanna

Who read this thread?
5 User(s) read this thread:
Azriel (7:th-Jul-2023, 14:24:18), Lito4h (3:rd-Nov-2023, 14:37:05), reco (17:th-Feb-2024, 16:37:19), giderci (28:th-Feb-2024, 15:09:34), caneiv (9:th-Apr-2024, 10:56:21)