Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
to exhaust single swap exit twin

Single Exit Exhaust swap to Twin Exhaust
Hello guys,

If you follow me on instagram @thewhiteastra you will see I put on the full VXR Aero bodykit on my GTC.

The GTC had a single exit exhaust on the passenger side.

The VXR exhaust has 2 built in exhaust tips passenger and drivers side.

I had to cut the tip off my single exhaust to get the bumper on as the VXR sits lower inc diffuser.

So basically the single exhaust pipe doesn't line up to the passenger side VXR exhaust tip (sits more towards the middle of the car) as the tips are far right and far left.

My question is, does anyone know of a place who sells backbox deletes for a 2.0 cdti which goto a twin exit to fit the VXR bumper before I just get a custom one made.

Picture attached is not my car but same back bumper etc

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exhaust Gasket Jake 0 2,486 9:th-Jun-2017, 17:30:10
Last Post: Jake