Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
mic navi650 working not

Navi650, mic not working
Hi, just done a navi650 swap from cd400, all good and an Intellilink navi650, however the microphone does not work, I put the mic wires directly into the pins 6 and 16 of the A11 socket, tried them both ways round and nothing, nobody can hear me via Bluetooth, any suggestions with this?  Thank you

Mark
That's because your putting them in the wrong connector.

A11x4 pin 6 & 16.

Mark Tait off Facebook by chance?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Yes mate that is me, definitely in the right connector, the 20pin grey plug connector, I've done 3 in the past, think I've found out there possibly OnStar units speaking to a couple of people, never even heard of them until now, bummer
Yes mate that's me, definitely using the right connector, 20pin grey A11 connector, spoke to a couple of people that think it's because they are possibly OnStar units but I've never came across them before, I've fitted 3 650s so far and they've been fine
Ok when you said A11 I though you were going into the main radio plug.

Yeah OnStar stops the mic working needs reprogramming to non onstar.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
(15:th-Dec-2020, 19:05:59)Rusty2009 Wrote: Ok when you said A11 I though you were going into the main radio plug.

Yeah looks like it's OnStar then, live and learn I suppose, no way of wiring it differently I'm guessing, what type of cost is flashing it?
(15:th-Dec-2020, 19:11:30)Markt82 Wrote:
(15:th-Dec-2020, 19:05:59)Rusty2009 Wrote: Ok when you said A11 I though you were going into the main radio plug.

Yeah looks like it's OnStar then, live and learn I suppose, no way of wiring it differently I'm guessing, what type of cost is flashing it?

Get yourself an MDI and do it yourself as your doing alot save relaying on others to do it for you.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Looks like the Navi loses the 5v power feed when it's programmed for OnStar, so have to wire it for a power feed
For anyone looking, I fixed this, wired the mic manually with a resistor and capacitor, all good no need to sps it
(22:nd-Dec-2020, 16:20:16)Markt82 Wrote: For anyone looking, I fixed this, wired the mic manually with a resistor and capacitor, all good no need to sps it

Hi, I've had this issue you couldn't tell me how you resolved it could you please.

Thanks in advance
NAVI950 , DAB+ & Rear Camera , quick heat, auto lights and rain sensor retrofit

Who read this thread?
2 User(s) read this thread:
James37518 (15:th-Jan-2024, 01:22:47), mrheat (25:th-Dec-2023, 18:41:02)