Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
post techincal first data engines

Engines Techincal Data (First Post)

Hi , I am new to the forum and this is my first post .Lot of my searches  ended on this forum so i decided to join this forum as it has given me lot of useful information,my car is vauxhall astra 2014 1.7 CDTI ecoflex 125BHP, Thanks to Rusty i was able to do LED light for DPF  and would be doing different MODs hopefully without breaking any thing  . I want to share a link which i found which i think might be helpful to people which gives lot of information on technical data on vauxhall/Opel engines .It is originally in Polish language but you can use Chrome browser to automatically translate that into English.

https://opel2015.wordpress.com/category/...echniczne/

i hope to learn and share information on this forum.

Cheers
Thank-you for sharing the link looks very good.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
thank you rusty. As i bought this car second hand, Did full service ,it is running nice however i plan to clean egr manually and sensor to see how dirty it is,car has clocked 67k miles , I also heared dreadful stories about m32 gear box (chocolate bearings) issues,mine seems fine for now may be it is a post 2012 upgraded one but i plan to change gearbox oil to keep last little longer.
cheers
(26:th-Jan-2019, 23:51:24)Rocky33 Wrote: thank you rusty. As i bought this car second hand, Did full service ,it is running nice however i plan to clean egr manually and sensor to see how dirty it is,car has clocked 67k miles , I also heared dreadful stories about m32 gear box (chocolate bearings) issues,mine seems fine for now may be it is a post 2012 upgraded one but i plan to change gearbox oil to keep last little longer.
cheers

It's a dreadful box no matter year it was built alot i think depends on how the box is treated some people never have an issue's others do.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Do you think changing at 67k is too late ,Will it cause slipping. I have read its either better to change frequently or never change it.I dont think it was ever changed according to service book.Also if i do go ahead with the change , what you think about titan sintofluid sae 75w-80 for m32 gearbox .thanks
Well the oil in it is meant to be a lifetime oil but IMHO changing is always a good idea.

Even on F40 gear box a oil change helps.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Thanks rusty ,will take the plunge and will do it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lubricants, Fluids & Torque wrench settings Diesel Engines Rusty2009 2 14,066 31:st-Aug-2020, 02:21:26
Last Post: M222RJF
  Lubricants, Fluids & Torque wrench settings Petrol Engines Rusty2009 1 16,040 17:th-Feb-2015, 02:54:00
Last Post: tucpal

Who read this thread?
2 User(s) read this thread:
HillySRI (18:th-Nov-2023, 16:27:35), marktourino (18:th-Oct-2023, 01:24:17)