Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
doors help open wont

Help, doors wont open!
Hi everyone, i have a 2013 J OPC with doors that will no longer open from inside or out. Im limited to getting in and out via the boot.

I took the door trims off to put in new speakers and sound deadening on the metal skins. With everything back together now the doors wont open from inside or out. The central locking seems to make the normal sounds, the interior handles pop up the door pins so the cable is still connected (even without the cable connected i could open the door from the outside with the door trims off). 

Is there a fuse i could of blown that has caused the deadlocks to stay on? Could the layer of sound deadening be stopping the locks from releasing somehow? 

Im stumped and not sure what to do next. 

Alex
I've just replied to your other post but you could check K3 relay in rear fuse board
https://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-Fus...3#pid11163
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
I dont seem to have the K3 relay in there, just the K4. I checked the number 10 30a fuse under the dash and it rattles, but when I remove it the central locking no longer works so I'm assuming it's still good.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diesel door wont opel Arkanggel10 2 1,458 13:th-May-2021, 15:31:33
Last Post: Arkanggel10
  Astra j bonnet won't open help Paul in sheppy 2 2,155 17:th-Feb-2021, 13:13:46
Last Post: Paul in sheppy
  New Fuel filter. Wont start SALMHAGE 1 2,403 18:th-Dec-2019, 23:24:29
Last Post: SALMHAGE
  Tailgate Stuck Shut and wont unlock HELP luvie 5 8,414 18:th-May-2018, 07:25:21
Last Post: Rusty2009