Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
legality eyes and mot angel

Angel Eyes MOT and Legality
Hey guys

Anyone know what the stance is from an MOT point of view and legal point of view when it comes to angel eyes like these but in white? I know the coloured ones are sort of frowned upon and don't like them anyway.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

If they don't affect the beam pattern, then they should be OK
thry would probably be classed like side lights.
retrofitted = DAB+, GM dog guard, GM reversing camera
There is no how to for these or is there? They look very good... Can this be fitted with AFL or does the movement of the lamps make it too hard?
Where to buy them, what would be the cost and how hard would the wiring be?
I have stock Xenon headlights with AFL and LED DRL.
(27:th-Oct-2017, 08:55:25)rlievens Wrote: There is no how to for these or is there? They look very good... Can this be fitted with AFL or does the movement of the lamps make it too hard?
Where to buy them, what would be the cost and how hard would the wiring be?
I have stock Xenon headlights with AFL and LED DRL.

I have AFL also and want to add them but I want to find a cheap set of afl headlights first in case something goes wrong.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Indeed, seems tricky to me. I don't want to mess up the expensive and probably delicate AFL mechanics.
But damn does it look good.
Here's mine, look awesome but having a few issues.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

Really like it Sheppy, looks awesome. But you don't have AFL right?
What was the cost for the parts?
Is it wrong that I want to fit a ring of WS2812 RGB and have a chaser ring indicator? Although it may feel like a webpage is loading as it sits spinning round and round.

||Sent based on the twin scientific principles of star maths and wishy thinking.||
I want something like that, I want a headlight that has a chaser indicator. Is there anyway to buy a pre-made headlamp? I’ve seen a few Audi R8 projectors around.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Angel Eyes Blinking Help sheppy1 9 5,223 30:th-Oct-2017, 16:42:52
Last Post: Iaintruten
  Xenon Angel Eye Halo's Rusty2009 24 13,310 3:rd-Jan-2016, 12:55:47
Last Post: cornishtaz
  Angel eyes!! kevmarky 8 6,612 6:th-Mar-2014, 23:38:57
Last Post: kevmarky