VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Angel Eyes MOT and Legality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys

Anyone know what the stance is from an MOT point of view and legal point of view when it comes to angel eyes like these but in white? I know the coloured ones are sort of frowned upon and don't like them anyway.

Cheers

[Image: b876e19d9bdf0fd47e9516ed7ad090e8.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
If they don't affect the beam pattern, then they should be OK
thry would probably be classed like side lights.
There is no how to for these or is there? They look very good... Can this be fitted with AFL or does the movement of the lamps make it too hard?
Where to buy them, what would be the cost and how hard would the wiring be?
I have stock Xenon headlights with AFL and LED DRL.
(27:th-Oct-2017, 08:55:25)rlievens Wrote: [ -> ]There is no how to for these or is there? They look very good... Can this be fitted with AFL or does the movement of the lamps make it too hard?
Where to buy them, what would be the cost and how hard would the wiring be?
I have stock Xenon headlights with AFL and LED DRL.

I have AFL also and want to add them but I want to find a cheap set of afl headlights first in case something goes wrong.
Indeed, seems tricky to me. I don't want to mess up the expensive and probably delicate AFL mechanics.
But damn does it look good.
Here's mine, look awesome but having a few issues. [Image: 62e1938da0aceb60f5c275323944fa70.jpg]

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk
Really like it Sheppy, looks awesome. But you don't have AFL right?
What was the cost for the parts?
Is it wrong that I want to fit a ring of WS2812 RGB and have a chaser ring indicator? Although it may feel like a webpage is loading as it sits spinning round and round.

||Sent based on the twin scientific principles of star maths and wishy thinking.||
I want something like that, I want a headlight that has a chaser indicator. Is there anyway to buy a pre-made headlamp? I’ve seen a few Audi R8 projectors around.