Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
additional usb dash on plugs

additional USB plugs on dash
Does anyone have installed additional USB plugs on dash near or instead of cigarette lighter (or in other place)? if you do have it done, can you share some pics and some tips?

i am thinking of having 3 port USB hub connected to Android head unit and have extensions (something similar into the ones from below URLs) comming to center panel with fixed plugs. not sure if that will even work though.. but USB hubs are quite cheap (don't see the reason for usb 3  at least for testing if this would work at all.

round one (which i believe should fit into cigarette lighter hole, if you would decide to remove it for what ever reason) 

square one (i like this little bit more, but there is not much to choose from it appears)
I have a dual usb fitted in both the front and rear power sockets. Fitted an additional power socket for the air compressor for the tyres.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Like this one but dual and only cost 8 quid. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263023754480

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
2019 Seat Ateca 1.6 DSG XCellence 

Past 2015 Ford Focus 1.5 Titanium X 
Past 2012 VX Astra 2.0 Cdti Sri Vx Line 
Past 2008 Civic 1.8 Type S

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Centre dash speaker extremly quiet, pawex 0 4,122 28:th-Aug-2020, 23:39:47
Last Post: pawex
  dash board speaker cable Qaranc 5 9,029 3:rd-Jan-2020, 23:01:03
Last Post: Qaranc
  Dash cam on Android unit robk999 2 9,637 2:nd-Nov-2019, 10:30:30