Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
in j gtc seat

GTC seat in J
Hi all 

dose anyone know if the rear seats in a GTC will fit in a J?
I seem to recall that they will, as long as the J has a split seat like the GTC
(23:rd-Jun-2017, 10:01:53)vocky Wrote: I seem to recall that they will, as long as the J has a split seat like the GTC

Same split i have had both, they look the same tbh but im not going to say it fits but they do look the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
thanks both,

after leather rear seats, seen one on a Blue VXR,

shame no ones done it as they are a long way for me to go, only to find out they don`t fit..
(24:th-Jun-2017, 10:30:41)jj120979 Wrote: thanks both,

shame no ones done it as they are a long way for me to go, only to find out they don`t fit..

Im friendly with the guys at my lookers vauxhall and they will tell me if stuff will fit or not. Why not ring the parts dept at a vauxhall and ask?

(24:th-Jun-2017, 11:34:35)Jon_es Wrote:
(24:th-Jun-2017, 10:30:41)jj120979 Wrote: thanks both,

shame no ones done it as they are a long way for me to go,  only to find out they don`t fit..

Im friendly with the guys at my lookers vauxhall and they will tell me if stuff will fit or not. Why not ring the parts dept at a vauxhall and ask?

Worth a try although from my experience they have no clue what they are talking about.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parts for passenger seat bhalay207 3 3,775 25:th-Mar-2017, 09:10:15
Last Post: Rusty2009