Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
to gtc debadge how

How-to debadge GTC
What you will need,
I used dental floss but string will do and a bowl of warm soapy water

First get a length of floss and put under the badge and work back and to

It should come off quite nicely and reveal the foamy sticker that held it on

What i did was ran it under my thumb and it should peel off

Remove all the badges you want and wash with the warm soapy water and your done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did mine recently and found that if you heat the badge up enough with a hairdryer you can get the sticky pad off along with the badge and save your self time have to remove the sticky pad from the body work
wd40 is also king for removing any leftover adhesive
Ayee but i cba with getting the hairdryer and it only took 10 mins and got to love wd40 but gives you an excuse to wash it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just debadged the rear astra badge today following the above.
Worked a treat.