Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
amp blue happy dpf

Happy Blue& DPF
Got my HappyBLue but the DPF diagnostic shows nothing. Any idea? changed the license plate to LED, the fault override seems not to work... upon starting still am getting the "Check licence plate light". Is all of that normal?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@Sheppy1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are "offline" on the picture you have linked to.

Try starting up the engine and go online.

I have one myself.
About the DPF - I have same problem (1.7 tdci), so I wrote an email to happylightshow and they told me that for now this functionality is there only for 2.0 tdci... more will be available late this year.
About the license plate, did you try to change car year in the settings? Sometime help +1 year -1 year.
Personally - I have license plate lights with resistor so no problem there... it looks like that this function do not work also for DRL... I still have error there with LED...
(17:th-Apr-2017, 12:24:48)aurega Wrote: About the DPF - I have same problem (1.7 tdci), so I wrote an email to happylightshow and they told me that for now this functionality is there only for 2.0 tdci... more will be available late this year.
About the license plate, did you try to change car year in the settings? Sometime help +1 year -1 year.
Personally - I have license plate lights with resistor so no problem there... it looks like that this function do not work also for DRL... I still have error there with LED...

Yup, had the same mail from them, after a couple of days it started working (LED license plate errors) and works most of the time, the On boards computer seems to stopped working after a couple of days but I'm not that much into it. Overall quite a nice toy, btw I've asked them about the power consumption and got this:

"Power consumption while working is maximum og 0,1 A after going to sleep it is 0,000 02 A"   Can assume there are typos here so I'd expect not more than 2 mA on the power saving mode. that's good for the people scared for their batteries.
Hey! Sorry, I've just seen this. Is all working as it should do now then? I never had any issues with it over riding any of the bulb error messages

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Blue smoke from a17dte today rbull51 1 3,609 18:th-Jan-2017, 20:55:37
Last Post: Astra VXD
  The start of Adren Blue Rusty2009 40 19,383 19:th-Dec-2014, 21:30:58
Last Post: J1ODYA
  Not Happy SI SRI 6 6,178 25:th-Aug-2014, 00:35:17
Last Post: tucpal