Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
pedal box

Pedal box
Well the 2nd hand pedal box arrived today :-), V3 box was only £50 so over the moon going to fit tomorrow, just wondering if anyone that has one could offer some insight into the best mode and level setting?
This thread may help you https://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-HOW...OX-ASTRA-J

Everyone has theirs set different and whats you find best for you I have mine on Sport and +3 curve
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Got the pedal box fitted today at lunch and had a bit of a play around, and have to say well impressed tried Sport and +1 and its really improved the feel of the car and the driveablity of it feels much less sluggish now, tried Sport + but my god that was like a hair trigger barely touched the pedal and its off like a rocket so think I'll stick with the Sport +1 setting for now. Have to say well happy :-)
I got one of these a few weeks back and have had a play with all settings and have to say I've stayed away from sport + mode as I'm constantly on the brakes but I am sticking with sport level 2. Must say the eco mode is good as well it saved me loads of fuel on my trip to wales the other week.
Hi Guys can anyone recommend one for my Astra 2.0 cdti ecoflex elite ??? i searched for one loads come up, then when i refine my search with my car details they all seem incompatible
cheer
I'm sure my pedal box was for a 1.7 CDTI Astra H, or that's what the previous owner had it on, I spoke to DTUK and they said they could reprogram it for £50, a couple of lads on here said it would work on my J without any reprogramming so when it can I tried it and it worked without issue, managed to get it for £50 too so well pleased
I must say, I do miss the in gear responsiveness of my tuning box and wonder if a pedal box would fill the gap now that I have removed it.

I see that dte and dtuk both make pedal boxes at a similar price point. Any other good ones? 2.0 Cdti 165

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
dtuk just stick their name on it
boxes can be found on ebay i have no idea what dtuk charge
so i can not say if this a good deal or not

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PedalBox-Throt...SwhMpT0OfP
(3:rd-Aug-2016, 17:51:38)tucpal Wrote: dtuk just stick their name on it
boxes can be found on ebay i have no idea what dtuk charge
so i can not say if this a good deal or not

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PedalBox-Throt...SwhMpT0OfP
Good to know. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I too bought a second hand DTE Pedal Box for 50£.

Haven´t got around to fit it yet.
I am going to use it on my 2.0CDTi 165 GTC
(28:th-Jul-2016, 08:33:16)lelongcarabine Wrote: Hi Guys can anyone recommend one for my Astra 2.0 cdti ecoflex elite ??? i searched for one loads come up, then when i refine my search with my car details they all seem incompatible
cheer
I have one on my 2.0 cdti and would highly recommend. It takes the sluggishness away a lot in 1st and 2nd.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
(6:th-Aug-2016, 19:59:59)Hummelshøj Wrote: I too bought a second hand DTE Pedal Box for 50£.

where did you find it for that price?
(2:nd-Sep-2016, 10:50:00)bradhiggy Wrote:
(6:th-Aug-2016, 19:59:59)Hummelshøj Wrote: I too bought a second hand DTE Pedal Box for 50£.

where did you find it for that price?

Found it on a page called "bilgalleri" in Denmark... I am from Denmark.
OK so I got a second hand V3 off ebay for 80 quid last week. It arrived today so fitted it earlier today. Just a quick drive around the block afterwards and it seemed pretty manic on sport plus setting.

Will try sport setting for the drive home tonight.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brake pedal sensor learn. Richiew1986 0 1,305 22:nd-Jul-2021, 16:53:31
Last Post: Richiew1986
  Pedal box andiman t 2 3,086 6:th-Feb-2018, 13:58:49
Last Post: marcus01
Pedal Box Fitted Breengin 6 4,726 7:th-Nov-2017, 20:40:06
Last Post: niteram
  Astra J Clutch pedal loose abba34 6 8,460 16:th-Sep-2017, 00:11:26
Last Post: slavenK
  Pedal box remote location Jon_es 11 6,073 15:th-Jun-2017, 13:25:25
Last Post: Jon_es
Astra J 2013 2.0 - looking to buy pedal box and tuning box! tinkiwinki 18 11,785 11:th-Mar-2017, 18:58:15
Last Post: Wayneofwolves
  ECU Remap or Pedal Box bradhiggy 4 4,868 1:st-Nov-2016, 14:08:31
Last Post: bradhiggy
  Pedal Box tina r 3 3,558 24:th-Aug-2016, 18:33:03
Last Post: tucpal
  Pedal Box Scoobysn7x 11 5,544 18:th-Jul-2016, 15:28:23
Last Post: Scoobysn7x
  Rest pedal Danny Talbot 18 8,733 7:th-Apr-2016, 19:19:12
Last Post: mrtc