Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
a radom up day hold out on

Radom hold up on a day out.
So the wife's friend has come back to uk from Dubi so we are off to see them in Swindon.

On the way (On the A31) we got held up by rubberneckers getting a good look at the coach.

So I'm sure others get fed up with rubberneckers and could get some good pics of what it was all over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
ive been in the position of people staring at you, i had a serious car accident and whilst i was being helped by the paramedics people took my photo and posted pictures of me on facebook, i was in a bad way and had life changing brain injuries,

i took the time to send every last one my thoughts on there behavior, every single one said sorry but im still angry with them
I wouldn't post pictures of anybody most major accidents where someone is trapped badly hurt etc now seem to have screens put around them which is a great thing.

And I fully understand what you are saying.

Hopefully you don't find my picture inappropriate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
sorry i wasnt getting at you, i was just mentioning what happened to me
The latest thing is the bobbys using their onboard cameras to film passing traffic, then when they get back to the station review and send every driver who took a photo a ticket!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pol...rs-6929489
I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.
So you were rubber necking too?
(11:th-Jun-2016, 21:08:50)tommyboy1289 Wrote: The latest thing is the bobbys using their onboard cameras to film passing traffic, then when they get back to the station review and send every driver who took a photo a ticket!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pol...rs-6929489

Cheeky but then the driver shouldn't be using their phone driving.

(11:th-Jun-2016, 22:12:47)Jj0063 Wrote: So you were rubber necking too?

No the cars in front were going slow and as a passenger I was able to take a photo. As a passenger I can look as it doesn't slow traffic down.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Just a fact of life now wherever there is an accident etc
someone somewhere will be using there mobile to say they seen it